• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nate Robinson vs Jake Paul KO GIF!

Ducks right after that counter overhand right. I don't know who the guy is but he's not a joke like many implied.

Ducks right after that counter overhand right. I don't know who the guy is but he's not a joke like many implied.

He's certainly a novice but he has seriously trained for quite some time now and it shows. Relative to the untrained shmoe, Jake Paul is a legit boxer.

Hopefully it will put to rest some of this A level athlete nonsense that goes on around these forums.

Just because you are proficient at one thing, doesn't mean you could come close to competing at another. So many different factors and levels of coordination that come into play.

That overhand reminded me of butterbean.

Jake Paul Vs Nikita Abiby would be fun to watch next. Battle of the blondes. Abiby might kill him though

Back