Media Nate posts Rizin photo

Nate to Rizin?

• Total voters
Nate has a 14 iq he’ll probably get arrested at the airport in Japan for having a thc vape pen and get 25 years just like his idol Britney griner

He saw them all get smashed by minor league bellator fighters. Now he thinks he’s got a shot at a belt

Maybe they should try watching relevant and skilled fighters. How much are you shelling out to watch Nate Diaz fight in 2023? All he has left is cash grabs against meme fighters in order to exploit casuals.
Sometimes it's just fun to watch people you've followed for a long time, especially if they step down in competition and fight guys on their level. Anderson proved he can still have memorable fights even if he's a shell of his former self.

Do Asian audiences even like seeing people promote drugs? Isn't that stuff a serious crime over there?

Your opinion is subjective. Cool, you're a hater. We get it. You don't represent what most people, casual or hardcore believe.

Nate's past his best, but he'll always be a fun fighter to watch.
I bet you used to love Bum Fights and Kimbo Slice.

He’s just doing this cause he’s jealous Jake Paul announced a deal with PFL.

He’s like Conor in that sense, they both get jealous and love talking about fighters they can never beat.
B6696C17-D2D2-4F71-8482-5175ABE7E0DB.jpeg

Do Asian audiences even like seeing people promote drugs? Isn't that stuff a serious crime over there?
did a yakuza just fly over your house? do you have any idea of what you are talking about?

He saw them all get smashed by minor league bellator fighters. Now he thinks he’s got a shot at a belt
Yeah the Rizin welterweight title lol. Jesus some dumb people post on the heavies I'm glad I only see some of these posts after it gets moved here. Literally why I don't post there anymore.

Do a exhibition boxing with Manny. Then fight Jake Paul in PFL in a mma match.

I bet you used to love Bum Fights and Kimbo Slice.

Nate is a fighters fighter. Practitioners of boxing, jiu-jitsu, mma and a number of other martial arts will always respect his skillset, mentality, heart and what he's accomplished in the sport.

Comparing an elite fighter with Kimbo or bum fights is just disrespectful and exposes how little you know of the sport.

You're probably one of those guys who thinks BJ Penn was mediocre and overrated because of his record as well.

The fact that you're calling anyone a casual is some strong irony.

Watching Manny light up nate would be pretty funny I guess

He posted this on his Twitter:

This is taking longer than expected. Nate is almost 38. I thought he would’ve finished shopping by now and would’ve been fighting. The mma landscape is changing by the day. Don’t know who’s offering big money anymore. Could come from anywhere. Bellator don’t seem to be big players anymore. They’ve gotten conservative. PFL is throwing cash. Rizin could afford him for a NYE show. It’s really anybody’s guess nowadays.

This is taking longer than expected. Nate is almost 38. I thought he would’ve finished shopping by now and would’ve been fighting. The mma landscape is changing by the day. Don’t know who’s offering big money anymore. Could come from anywhere. Bellator don’t seem to be big players anymore. They’ve gotten conservative. PFL is throwing cash. Rizin could afford him for a NYE show. It’s really anybody’s guess nowadays.

I can only imagine how much he is asking. I think Jake Paul has the money and fight he is looking for.

Back