Media Nate posts Rizin photo

Nate to Rizin?

• Total voters
Even though his primary demographic would be better put to use in the States it would be pretty fun to see him in Rizin lol.

Giving the middle finger to get a rouse out of the Japanese audience. Him doing a lazy ass soccer kick where he probably nearly falls after. Him vs Satoshi or some way past Japanese guy.

Kinda hope he takes the Jake Paul offer tbh.

I guess he could box Manny in RIZIN, but I doubt he cuts down to LW to fight Satoshi and there aren't really any compelling WW matches that I can think of there for him.

This is taking longer than expected. Nate is almost 38. I thought he would’ve finished shopping by now and would’ve been fighting. The mma landscape is changing by the day. Don’t know who’s offering big money anymore. Could come from anywhere. Bellator don’t seem to be big players anymore. They’ve gotten conservative. PFL is throwing cash. Rizin could afford him for a NYE show. It’s really anybody’s guess nowadays.

Let him have fun in Rizin!

I will P-A-Y for that

This is taking longer than expected. Nate is almost 38. I thought he would’ve finished shopping by now and would’ve been fighting. The mma landscape is changing by the day. Don’t know who’s offering big money anymore. Could come from anywhere. Bellator don’t seem to be big players anymore. They’ve gotten conservative. PFL is throwing cash. Rizin could afford him for a NYE show. It’s really anybody’s guess nowadays.
Tbh I'm glad Bellator is not spending big $ on old Nate and Jake Paul who got demolised by AJ Agazarm of all people. I know they bring a bunch of casuals with them but they can spend that money to get actual top talent like Parnasse, Kabardiev, Omarov etc

But that's probably just me, I don't like the circus fights that much

PFL isnt only throwing cash, they are giving equity in the company, which is dangerous if the gimmick doesnt work. It sounds more desperate than anything to me, tbh. If this Paul thing doesnt work is game over for them.

Kinda hope he takes the Jake Paul offer tbh.

I guess he could box Manny in RIZIN, but I doubt he cuts down to LW to fight Satoshi and there aren't really any compelling WW matches that I can think of there for him.
That would be super fun to watch but I doubt it will happen. Remember Jake Paul boxes for Showtime, so I doubt Showtime will allow the fight to happen just to see Nate later go to PFL. It could happen, they dont seem to care much about MMA but Im doubtful about it.

Tbh I'm glad Bellator is not spending big $ on old Nate and Jake Paul who got demolised by AJ Agazarm of all people. I know they bring a bunch of casuals with them but they can spend that money to get actual top talent like Parnasse, Kabardiev, Omarov etc

But that's probably just me, I don't like the circus fights that much

I think the idea with Jake is that they're hoping the exposure generates more money than he costs and then you have even more money to spend on other fighters.

I can only imagine how much he is asking. I think Jake Paul has the money and fight he is looking for.

Does anyone even want to watch Jake vs Nate on PPV? Jake defeated Silve who would mop the floor with Nate both in boxing and MMA. I see a Jake vs Nate PPV as the nail in the coffin for PFL. I don't believe they would even come close to 100 thousand buys more like 40 thousand possibly for that fight.

Indifference.
tenor.gif

Does anyone even want to watch Jake vs Nate on PPV? Jake defeated Silve who would mop the floor with Nate both in boxing and MMA. I see a Jake vs Nate PPV as the nail in the coffin for PFL. I don't believe they would even come close to 100 thousand buys more like 40 thousand possibly for that fight.

Maybe it will sell maybe it wont. what matters Jake has money that Nate wants. Jake wants to be an mma promoter. So even if its a one time deal I could see it happening.

Even though his primary demographic would be better put to use in the States it would be pretty fun to see him in Rizin lol.

Giving the middle finger to get a rouse out of the Japanese audience. Him doing a lazy ass soccer kick where he probably nearly falls after. Him vs Satoshi or some way past Japanese guy.

Japan loved Nick Diaz, so I'm sure they would love Nate... they know he would put on an entertaining show. (Unless someone spams leg kicks :D)

Said maybe he boxes Manny. Conor got Floyd so Nate gets Manny. Who knows. Shit is so dumb but he's gonna box Jake, Manny or FLoyd, one of them for a big payday.

I just dont know how big of a deal Manny vs Nate is on the other side of the world when his real core fanbase are American mma fans.

Hardcore MMA fans not interested doesn’t mean casuals wouldn’t be interested.

Given Jake’s fight with Anderson did around 300K, I could see this doing a bit more at around 400K which isn’t huge, but still a big number and much bigger than any other PPV buy PFL could ever hope for.

Hardcore MMA fans not interested doesn’t mean casuals wouldn’t be interested.

Given Jake’s fight with Anderson did around 300K, I could see this doing a bit more at around 400K which isn’t huge, but still a big number and much bigger than any other PPV buy PFL could ever hope for.

According to Jake it was between 200 - 300k which was much lower than expected. It probably was much lower than 200k considering Showtime never officially released the total amount of buys. Then when you consider Jake signing with PFL instead of Bellator those PPV buys must've been dismal 100k or less.

Back