Nate > Nick

Nate is more of a learner while Nick is set in his ways and doesn't like people giving him direction. Like not cutting of the ring against Condit. Nate might have a better career because he'll probably be the champ, but LW has no GSP. When guys like Bendo and Edgar are tops in the division, you know it's not that good. They are good fighters, but not like GSP, Silva, or Jones. But maybe Nate will prove to be the Jon Jones of LW.

F1 > nascar

Nick has better striking than Nate and better BJJ. While It's possible Nate may go on to have a better career, Nick is the better fighter.

i think if nate can beat bendo and win the ufc lightweight championship then you can begin to argue that nate's career is greater than nicks at this point. but one thing about nick is hes got a ten fight winstreak , championship belts, and overall more successful. but if nate wins the ufc strap the debate is on.

maybe if he wins the title but lets all be realistic . Bendo will try to kick all day. Nick actually has a shot against GSP.

Nate has a way better chance at beating Bendo than Nick does of beating GSP.

Most will disagree with me, but I believe Nate is already better than Nick regardless. Dismantling Cerrone and dominating Miller are much more impressive than doing the same to Daley and Penn (at Welterweight).

Back