Nate may laugh at the GSP - Woodley texts all he wants but...

So if someone can beat you up you shouldn't have an opinion on them?

Following your own logic you should never open up your lil bitch boy mouth as every fighter in the UFC would shit all over you.

GSP never went to war with anybody. It's not his style. He is samurai like remember ?

Dude, Samurais were the biggest assholes in Japan back then. They were like cops that abused their power. They didn't give a FUCK. Not all of them were complete pricks, but many were. The myth of the samurai being all honorable and respectful is not completely true. Just like knights, they were assholes to everybody, especially those 'beneath' them.

The diaz bros are so fucking annoying the more they are in the headlines! They always say stupid shit like " camp vs camp" and shit like this isnt a proffesional sport. Like if russel wilson was like , my offense vs yours bitch, in the streets.... the most annoying part is that they talk and act like they are gangster becuase they live in a poor area of cali, yet they are riding around bicycles in homo spandex eating salads. Fucking jokes

Dude, Samurais were the biggest assholes in Japan back then. They were like cops that abused their power. They didn't give a FUCK. Not all of them were complete pricks, but many were. The myth of the samurai being all honorable and respectful is not completely true. Just like knights, they were assholes to everybody, especially those 'beneath' them.

Black lives matter.."hands up don't shoot"

1. He was never talking about his guys vs Woodley's team, just about the nature of fights
2. One of his team already beat Woodley so even that is pointless

EJc4Pna.gif

I wish I could like this more than once, lol.

5 rounds now tyrun. can you leg hump a diaz brother a whole 5? or gas in 4 and get subbed or KOed. would be interesting. In a real fight tyrun would have zero chance.

Both Diaz brothers will bitch slap Tyron to the bank. He won't last 5 rounds against the p4p toughest SOB's in the game.

Both guys would spank him bad. He and Nick both

So he may want "Your guys vs my guys" but it won't end up well for the Diaz bros. They should know by now to avoid wrestlers like GSP and T-Wood. I respect the fact that they are scared of nobody and want the big money fights but none of them would stand a chance against Rush and T-Wood

Sorry Nate

Nate and nick both beat woodley. Later rounds by tko, woodley would get take downs and do nothing with it and gas out.

It was not really. But I,m at work waiting for a fucking truck to come back and he'll only be here in like 2 hours so i'm bored to death and i might as well stir the pot a little bit while waiting

My OP may suck but ultimately it will all be worth it for the .gif and replies :)

P.S : There is truth behind it though. Nate truly would get spanked by Geeeooorges and Tyron

He would! I think he's coat tailing with Georges' name for more money (I'd do it too, or is like to think I'd think of that, now that I think of it, I think I would)

5 rounds now tyrun. can you leg hump a diaz brother a whole 5? or gas in 4 and get subbed or KOed. would be interesting. In a real fight tyrun would have zero chance.

Mma rules protect the guy on the bottom just as much if not more than the guy on top

Back