Nate Marquardt (exposed)

You can lose a fight and not be exposed. Why don't MMA fans understand this?

I honestly don't even know what the term really means anymore.

Sherdoggers have warped it's original definition beyond all recognition.

The same thing happened with "can". One loss = can status, per Sherdog. Top ten wins, 10:1 win/loss ratio, former champ? Meaningless. You're a can. Period.

Was he ever any good? Oh Anderson beat him so he must have been good. Just like Okami and the rest of UFC MW Mediocrity Club...

Was he ever any good? Oh Anderson beat him so he must have been good. Just like Okami and the rest of UFC MW Mediocrity Club...

depends on your definition of "good". he's been top 10 off and on (more on than off) for over a decade. which pretty much means - by definition - that he's better than most. or, i suppose you could take it that he "sucks" cuz he hasn't been top 3 that whole time. i'm guessing you are more the latter.

Using words like exposed and overrated should be punished by an instant ban.

Jack slack wrote an article about it, and I thought there was a 50/50 chance the fight would go this way. Figured nate would be smart enough to get him down and guillotine him. But Jack said in striking range is where Nate isn't too good and that's really the story of the fight

Alot of praise for Tarec ok. He has won a big fight props. But really was there a buzz for Tarec before the fight? Most people tought he was going to lose. And i have seen his fight record. A lot of decissions. maybe 1 ko.

Back