Nate Diaz's cryptic tweet about the UFC?

CoY_JXWWcAAx8OP.jpg

Who thought the need to put conor in a video message on nates time on conan. All so he can say he wears the same black t shirt. Pathetic.

Haha Nate shoud have seen it coming
He was out of his world and not confortable which I can understand
The show was too big and Conor is already on the mind game, now he knows he hurted Nate, sending him on that stage

I actually felt bad for Nate watching that interview last night. He was so pissed off but didn't want to look like a crazy person on a big TV show. That was bullshit if they set him up like that.

Most likely the Conan questions were prepared/outlined beforehand, which is totally normal on talkshows. The host will ask them backstage if they have any funny stories and then will 'spontaneously' bring them up during the interview.

That's why Nate was so comfortable during the interview.

Then they sprung the McGregor video without warning, which caught him off guard and caused him to stumble a bit, "the truth will be August 20th when it goes down again"

So he's not happy they sprung that on him and caused him to finish the interview on a bit of a verbal stumble.

Maybe it's because the Diaz brothers were infamously the ones who started calling the UFC out on media obligations, then Conor became King of the UFC for being King of the Media Obligations, then Conor complained about media obligations to the point that Nate got taken off "the biggest card ever", now Nate is carrying the load of media obligations, and they're sucker punching him with recorded McGregor content.

Just speculation of course.

I actually felt bad for Nate watching that interview last night. He was so pissed off but didn't want to look like a crazy person on a big TV show. That was bullshit if they set him up like that.

What was so bad about it?

Nate was good on Conan. It's not about that.

Conor's video was lame and Nate didn't give a fuck.

Who thought the need to put conor in a video message on nates time on conan. All so he can say he wears the same black t shirt. Pathetic.

They'd have asked for it because he's the star..

He didn't look uncomfortable to me, think you guy are wrong

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't think this has anything to do with the Conan interview.

Nate doesn't give a rats ass about Conors trash talk. This is something to do with the fight itself, or pay.

Probably the People who try to sell the fight , the more mcgregor is involved in the promo the Best it is for everyone , nate included

Do the Diazes ever feel like they've gotten a fair shake?

What's this one about?

Already how many threads on this?

Search function TS....search function.

Maybe Nate felt like being on Conan was a big deal. Maybe he felt proud and excited to be on the show, then came to find Conor trying to embarrass him and steal the limelight in that video, basically saying that Conan would have rather had Conor on the show, and Nate was second choice.

Probably something with the fight contract or some media obligation.

Back