Nate Diaz's cryptic tweet about the UFC?

Maybe Nate felt like being on Conan was a big deal. Maybe he felt proud and excited to be on the show, then came to find Conor trying to embarrass him and steal the limelight in that video, basically saying that Conan would have rather had Conor on the show, and Nate was second choice.
That could be it. He was given false pretenses, and he was made to look like a fool by Conan and the UFC. But Nate handled it pretty well. It was Conor who looked like the clown that he is once again.

That could be it. He was given false pretenses, and he was made to look like a fool by Conan and the UFC. But Nate handled it pretty well. It was Conor who looked like the clown that he is once again.
Gtfo. Conor did not look like a clown.

Yeah, I thought he handled it well for sure. I didn't think there was anything to be embarrassed about; Conor just seemed like a dude talking shit, nothing to take too seriously.

Agrees to new contract. Signs new contract. Complains about new contract. - Diaz Brothers

Maybe Nate felt like being on Conan was a big deal. Maybe he felt proud and excited to be on the show, then came to find Conor trying to embarrass him and steal the limelight in that video, basically saying that Conan would have rather had Conor on the show, and Nate was second choice.
Conor ruined his special night

Who thought the need to put conor in a video message on nates time on conan. All so he can say he wears the same black t shirt. Pathetic.
I actually felt bad for Nate watching that interview last night. He was so pissed off but didn't want to look like a crazy person on a big TV show. That was bullshit if they set him up like that.
giphy.gif

Set him up how? Did the UFC tell him to wear that black shirt?

Nate is understandably jealous of Conor's continued fame. He remains in Conor's shadow despite forcing a dramatic tap-out. No worries though, Nate will beat Conor again to get the last laugh.

Well. Let's think about this.

With Lesnar looking at two years on the bench (if he was even coming back), and Jones looking at two years on the bench, and Ronda fallen far and fast, and who knows what other USADA-related problems ready to rear their ugly heads, the brass should be concerned. That's a lot of (potential) PPV buys lost.

Meanwhile, Conor's star power is only slightly diminished by the one destruction at Nate's hands. And his seeming willingness to take the fight again (compare to Ronda re: Holly!) plus the normal stupidity of casuals means he's going to be okay, draw-wise. Arguably, touch-butt aside, he's the last big draw still standing.

But if and when Diaz gets his mitts on Conor and makes him squeal again, who knows? That'll be tough to market around, even allowing for the stupidity of casuals and closet cases.

Thus, I would not be surprised if the UFC finds a way to pull the plug--maybe last minute--in order to get Conor an opponent who is less likely to make him piss his shorts on PPV. That's just good business. It'll suck for Diaz, of course.

Best case for the UFC, long-term, may be that Diaz pisses hot for something pre-fight.

Rumor is he's looking for a new line of work.
Something more rewarding than fighting in the UFC.

Rat+catchers,+1900's+(4).jpg
Crikey. Next time I'm inclined bitch about my work, I'll think about these guys.

I have no specific idea what this is about. But, Nate isn't happy.

Zuffa sold the UFC. And there were all kinds of threads about... What will change with the new owners ?

In the immortal words of the one, and only The WHO...

" Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. "

Dana is an asshole.

Honestly didn't think much about the conor video until it was brought it up here. I figured that was a pretty typical thing.

damn i really hope this isnt nate starting to duck conor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back