• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nate Diaz: This ***ker Can't Stop Making Sh** Up About Me. I Haven't Been Offered Any Fights."

Conor gets a shot at a weight class he hasn't fought at since the minor leagues after losing to Cabo Nate then winning a majority decision. People get title shots after losses all the time in the UFC.

i thought conner beat nate then got a title shot.

i thought conner beat nate then got a title shot.
A featherweight moves up to welterweight and gets choked out. Rematches again at welterweight and gets an unimpressive majority decision all to earn a titleshot at lightweight. You still think a titleshot for Nate is somehow a weird decision in today's UFC?

Nate got a taste of the big money and doesn't wanna fight for peanuts so he's not going to fight anyone that doesn't bring the doh.

Problem is, there isn't anyone in that division that brings the bux other than mcg.

Mcg should fight Nate at some point but def after tony and presumably after Mayweather.

That might be a year or two, so Nate will have to take a smaller paycheck or hold out for the hope mcg wants to do the trilogy.
IDK about that,the 2 fights with McG made him at least 1 million i guess.
And the Diaz Bros are not big spenders,i think he is fine waiting until something good comes around.

A featherweight moves up to welterweight and gets choked out. Rematches again at welterweight and gets an unimpressive majority decision all to earn a titleshot at lightweight. You still think a titleshot for Nate is somehow a weird decision in today's UFC?

People parade that title around calling him the world champ lol

only in fking mma can you be classified as "world champion" by doing jack shit

Dana's not his boss. Diaz is an independent contractor, not an employee.
Kinda nitpicking aren't you? Yes he's an independent contractor, and he has a contract with the UFC. Can he just go out and fight whatever fight he wants without dana's approval? Nope. Technically everyone is an independent contractor, he'll I can walk out of my job at anytime and go work for another company so in some regards I've got less of a boss then Nate does since he can't just go do whatever he wants while I can.

Kinda nitpicking aren't you? Yes he's an independent contractor, and he has a contract with the UFC. Can he just go out and fight whatever fight he wants without dana's approval? Nope. Technically everyone is an independent contractor, he'll I can walk out of my job at anytime and go work for another company so in some regards I've got less of a boss then Nate does since he can't just go do whatever he wants while I can.
You would think someone like Dana would appreciate Nate's antics it's how he talks to everyone. This is a Diaz we're talking about they don't care if they fight anymore it's Dana that wants him back. I'd treat Dana like shit too if I was Nate.

You would think someone like Dana would appreciate Nate's antics it's how he talks to everyone. This is a Diaz we're talking about they don't care if they fight anymore it's Dana that wants him back. I'd treat Dana like shit too if I was Nate.
i agree and i doubt dana cares much if at all about this. Dana likes money and nate brings money in parge part due to his antics which brings fans.

original
Is that Vince Vaughn slapping Ross Kemp?

Both come across as beta males.

Fukk that, im only fighting for 500K and 250lbs of sour diesel

its become obvious in the US at least the high powered business men and politicians havn't been telling the public the truth since at least the end of WW2. They just spout lies to the masses and keep on collecting their money and living in a little world at the top.

don't know if kidding or you're really really niave/dumb

Nate doesn't need to put up with Dana's bullshit. He's got millions and drives a Honda!!! Saving that bank for retirement.

It's a baller move tho. I hope to one day be secure in my career/life to say fuck you to my boss or really anyone in a position of authority I feel is screwing me
I once told my dickface boss I was going to "kick your fucking ass!"....

He came back and shook my hand and said sorry an hour later. Stand your ground fuckers.

huh? are you retarded? There is a huge difference lol

Nate cant fight without Dana's approval but Dana can't make Nate fight people he doesn't want to..

An employee works for the company where as nate works with the company

they are two different entities lol

you mcdonalds workers need to stop posting about shit u have no fking clue about

If Nate is telling the truth, he would have grounds to be released from his UFC contract, why isn't he pursuing that course?

Calling your boss a fucker and giving him the middle finger emoji is probably the quickest way to resolve this problem
yeah that and smoking tons of weed and social media...Nate is still using his 15 minutes of fame he got from Conor unfortunately. I will always be a fan but the Diaz bros make the worst out of their big opportunities.

Back