• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nate Diaz: This ***ker Can't Stop Making Sh** Up About Me. I Haven't Been Offered Any Fights."

Nate has one of these pictures
10j6mg.jpg

'Except the one I laughed at'

Eddie Ramirez that is?

Calling your boss a fucker and giving him the middle finger emoji is probably the quickest way to resolve this problem

Except for the fact that every interview I hear Diaz in he says he is not interested in any fight other than Conor.
Or other "big fight" but championship fight is no big fight because they are all bums that nobody ever heard of. It must be worth Diaz time.

Siding with Dana on this one.

its become obvious in the US at least the high powered business men and politicians havn't been telling the public the truth since at least the end of WW2. They just spout lies to the masses and keep on collecting their money and living in a little world at the top.

he obviously has some of his Conor money left lol

rich Nate gives zero fucks

Last edited:
He's delusional. Dude is just as big of a diva as his brother.

Calling your boss a fucker and giving him the middle finger emoji is probably the quickest way to resolve this problem

He will probably get a big fight now. Dana is a clown.

Well Dana now offers something different so Nate can laugh again.

Except for the fact that every interview I hear Diaz in he says he is not interested in any fight other than Conor.
Or other "big fight" but championship fight is no big fight because they are all bums that nobody ever heard of. It must be worth Diaz time.

Siding with Dana on this one.

And the fact the both Khabib and Alvarez themselves stated they wanted Diaz but he turned them down.

The Diaz bros are probably the only people in UFC more untrustworthy than DW

"Except the one...."

So he did refuse a fight(Alvarez), but apperantely not waiting for Conor either, so what he needed was to nitpick an easier fight than Alvarez?

I can't even understand how this delusional clown has fans

That balded headed motherfucker needs to stop, I'm tired of him.

If he doesn't, I'm gonna go to Vegas and I'll personally stop him.

It's a baller move tho. I hope to one day be secure in my career/life to say fuck you to my boss or really anyone in a position of authority I feel is screwing me

If you really think the UFC would not love to have Diaz fight you are crazy. He has been offered. He is being a fool.

Citing an MMAImports article, he claims something to be false. How funny.

And yeah, how can he say "He's making stuff up, I haven't turned any fights down, except the fight that I actually did turn down"?

Citing an MMAImports article, he claims something to be false. How funny.

And yeah, how can he say "He's making stuff up, I haven't turned any fights down, except the fight that I actually did turn down"?

That, and the multiple other fights he declined too.

What a rare sight when he have someone who is even a bigger liar than Dana

Back