Nate Diaz skit on Jimmy Kimmel.

LMAO....Fans be shitting in their chonies.

shit-bricks_o_417279.jpg

Glad Nate got the attention he deserved atlast, no more living in the shadow of Nick, but he still brings up Nick every now and then which is nice.

I would have told the interviewer who cares who wins, it's a fight between a semi-manlet and a human punching bag, and if Nate walked out I would just say "No tengo dinero, No habla espanol" and "Bus to mexicali" (while pointing).

No those are just Nu Yalkers

Na its even worse it was taped on Hollywood Blvd here in LA i recognize the area i live a few blocks away. They tape it right off a few blocks from me actually, I wonder if it is fake or not looks really fake to me.

Nate's been a good sport about doing media lately, its fun to see when one of these guys finally gets some reward.

Ironically you could never do a bit like this with Nick, who would eventually hit someone.

He DID look like Austin Powers!

So I get the actors got paid to be in this. But does nate get money to be in skits like this? Do all celebs do, how does that work?

Hate if you want but Conor sure did change Nate's bum life.

I don't think I've ever seen an MMA/WWE skit on mainstream television that wasn't cringeworthy. It all follows the same formula: fighter intimidates weaker person with violence. This is basically every skit in a nutshell.

one of those people being interviewed should have turned to Nate and exclaimed, "Oh my god, Nick Diaz! You're my favourite fighter! Not like your shitty brother!"

We need more improv performers getting interviewed randomly.

Did the interviewer ask like 100,000 people to get those 5 responses?

On Kimmel, kinda like Candid Camera. LOL Nate is a good dude

Lol would been awesome if they did it like how Bas and Crocop did Mauro Ranallo

Is this the thing that they were looking people on sherdog to be on?

Back