Nate Diaz skit on Jimmy Kimmel.

Lol would been awesome if they did it like how Bas and Crocop did Mauro Ranallo

Mirko looked far more sinister than Nate, I can understand why Mauro shit in his pants

worst actors of all time
tumblr_m7zpfr1FeO1qbfggv.gif

On Kimmel, kinda like Candid Camera. LOL Nate is a good dude

Austin Powers Looking Motherfucker. Haaaaaaaaaa.

Diaz has been running the media gauntlet for this event. Imagine all that and he wins again then that would be extra salt on the wound for McGregor since he has been so focused.

Austin Powers Looking Motherfucker. Haaaaaaaaaa.

Diaz has been running the media gauntlet for this event. Imagine all that and he wins again then that would be extra salt on the wound for McGregor since he has been so focused.

I thought it might be rigged, but I noticed the security guard in the background so maybe its real. Who knows, it brought a laugh from me.

When Mcgregor loses again, Sherdog going to like this again
LightningGraveyardFlash.gif

I feel like they would have reacted differently, but most of them probably know that show.

Seems staged tbh

Love the publicity Nate has been receiving and how we as fans get a better glimpse into his personality as a result. Nate seems to have embraced his celebrity status a little bit more and it looks good on him. Hope he stops Conor again and that Nick makes a successful return as well.

MMA is so much better off when the Diaz bros are front and centre!

Exactly how I expected Conor nuthuggers to look. Are any of those that Jin character?

haha very cool. thanks for sharing hardkore

Reminds me of a toothpaste advert where random members of the public talk about how that particular brand of toothpaste has changed their lives.

Cool to see Diaz doing this kind of stuff though. One of the most likeable fighters in MMA.

Hey, did a trio of Sherdogger/Conor fanboys get outed on national TV?

Reminds me of a toothpaste advert where random members of the public talk about how that particular brand of toothpaste has changed their lives.

Cool to see Diaz doing this kind of stuff though. One of the most likeable fighters in MMA.

Amazing to see Nate turned into a star before out very lives, he seems to be enjoying himself. If anyone deserves it, its him

meh why not just do it for real instead of doing it with actors

Back