NATE DIAZ NOW SELLING BLACK T-SHIRTS

I would IMMEDIATELY buy it the day of release just like I did with my "Don't Be Scared Homie" shirt
159.gif

Fuck Conor can't wait till that little midget gets thrashed again rip leprechaun

I'd consider it if he made some v-necks. Not a fan of crew-neck T's.

The first time a person takes off a v-neck, their soul gets snagged in the v and pulled out of their body.

Once you lose it, you can never get it back. Talk to someone in a v-neck and you'll see.

I tried to buy another shirt, they were out of stock. It's hard to try and support him if he's out of stock on stuff.
He's stocked on slaps.

(Stockton Slaps, yuck yuck)

The first time a person takes off a v-neck, their soul gets snagged in the v and pulled out of their body.

Once you lose it, you can never get it back. Talk to someone in a v-neck and you'll see.
That's good shit! Maybe Daniel Tosh stores them all in a ghost busters prison in his basement.

He should sell a shirt of him slapping Dana.

I like Dana but I'd still buy one.

This is actually a smart business move. Nate must have a new manager or something.

If there's a t-shirt thats just Conor's shitty tattoos I'd bet a grand you already own it lol.
0/10, not funny at all.

I just like the guy as a fighter, his back story is interesting, and I like his fighting style. I don't care to wear a shirt with the man's tattoos on it lol.

0/10, not funny at all.

I just like the guy as a fighter, his back story is interesting, and I like his fighting style. I don't care to wear a shirt with the man's tattoos on it lol.

Said the guy who named himself after another man's hand....

Thank you for the 0 by the way, that's uplifting coming from you.

Back