NATE DIAZ NOW SELLING BLACK T-SHIRTS

The only picture of McGregor with the belt where he's not wearing some ridiculous 3 piece hipster-doofus suit. Interested to see how the Aldo rematch goes if Diaz doesn't retire him. I picked McGregor to win the first match, leaning the other way for the next fight, we will see.
suits are hipster now...interesting.

He does sound like this guy though

walterwhitejunior_lead.jpg

THIS IS BULLSHIT!

"Let me guess! ...One of them is wearing thick glasses, one of them is extra stupid and the third guy is holding a drink and wearing a sexy black t-shirt."

has nobody noticed that the pic has exactly 209 comments? lol

I don't care for Nate but that's pretty sick

0/10, not funny at all.

I just like the guy as a fighter, his back story is interesting, and I like his fighting style. I don't care to wear a shirt with the man's tattoos on it lol.
C'mon, it was a little funny.....you DID lol after all.

whitebelt mcnugget fan be like

Yeah dude, Nate would've killed him. Except Conor wouldn't have been around because his first loss would've killed him. Also his second. Also, Nate would be long dead. Like I said, congrats on the stupidest post in the thread, dummy.

giphy.gif

Thumbs up for the shitting his pants McG Tee

More of a "Fuck, someone finally beat me" face tee.

It should be one of the "I Can't Breathe" black shirts...with Conor's shoop face on the back.

The first time a person takes off a v-neck, their soul gets snagged in the v and pulled out of their body.

Once you lose it, you can never get it back. Talk to someone in a v-neck and you'll see.
As an avid fan of v necks, this is true.

Back