Nate Diaz made hella pre-fight excuses at the press conference today

and Nate also called out Conor for already making the pre built excuse of being the smaller fighter. What's your point OP?

Did Conor say that though? Or did Nate just throw it in there?

Damn are we back in 2005 or some shit? I didn't know people still said hella.

U hatin brah
meh...some maybe. But it's just a stupid thread regardless. Nate said he didn't train in response to the idea that he was given a size advantage because the fight is at 170. His point was the two things make it a wash.

Fukin right he does. And Conor was callin him on it right away. Ahhahahahah
Yeah....that's not what happened. Even Conor nodded his head in agreement when Diaz explained he said it because whatever advantage he gets from size is offset by the fact that Conor got to spar a lot more rounds in preparation. His point was they could both point to something but it all evens out so let's just fight.

I skimmed that conference because listening to it hurt my head yet the people going nuts over it can't seem to get their facts straight. Seems like you guys would be the ones paying better attention.

If he wins, the result will change to a No Contest anyway, since we all know he'll be testing positive for marijuana.

Funny, i was thinking the same thing. I hope the commission doesn't penalize his show money. He needs to get paid. Dana White knows out of camp Diaz on 8 days notice will not pass pre and post fight drug test. lol no fucking way. You know that boy been lighting it up after that MJ win. I think Conor takes it, but i will be rooting for Diaz for the upset, just to see CM fans on sherdog disappear., fucking cancers that showed up in 2015.

Yeah....that's not what happened. Even Conor nodded his head in agreement when Diaz explained he said it because whatever advantage he gets from size is offset by the fact that Conor got to spar a lot more rounds in preparation. His point was they could both point to something but it all evens out so let's just fight.

I skimmed that conference because listening to it hurt my head yet the people going nuts over it can't seem to get their facts straight. Seems like you guys would be the ones paying better attention.
Conor said the nate agreed at 160 then 165 and Conor just said lets just do 170 and never said anything about an advantage. Diaz got defensive and started talking about short camp. Conor actually said "don't start with the short camp shit
Diaz also said he wanted mcgregor to beg for the fight when Diaz is the one calling him out for Almost a year now.
Diaz also accuses his own brother of being on steroids so we know he's as dull as they come.

Conor said the nate agreed at 160 then 165 and Conor just said lets just do 170 and never said anything about an advantage. Diaz got defensive and started talking about short camp. Conor actually said "don't start with the short camp shit"
No, things happened in-between that. A female reporter asked Nate about his coaches comment that Conor made a mistake taking the fight at 170. But she had a foreign accent and fucked the question all up, including thinking Nate said it.

So another woman reporter stepped in and simplified it for Nate, asking him if he thought he had an advantage being the bigger fighter. He responded he wasn't able to train. Conor started to give a reaction when Nate explained he wasn't making excuses, but that forget saying he has a size advantage because how many rounds did Conor get to spar. So let's just fight.

Again, he was making the point it evens out and they could both point to something if they wanted. And Conor nodded after Nate's explanation.

I'm going to pray to the gogoplata gods

No, things happened in-between that. A female reporter asked Nate about his coaches comment that Conor made a mistake taking the fight at 170. But she had a foreign accent and fucked the question all up, including thinking Nate said it.

So another woman reporter stepped in and simplified it for Nate, asking him if he thought he had an advantage being the bigger fighter. He responded he wasn't able to train. Conor started to give a reaction when Nate explained he wasn't making excuses, but that forget saying he has a size advantage because how many rounds did Conor get to spar. So let's just fight.

Again, he was making the point it evens out and they could both point to something if they wanted. And Conor nodded after Nate's explanation.
Actually it was nick telling him to say that. He was feeding him almost all of his lines. And it was an excuse any way you slice it. He didnt need to throw it out there that he hasn't been training. Don't take the fight then. Conor told all of them to stay ready. Stay in fight shape. D

He was saying that don't bring up the size advantage and I wont bring up the 2 weeks notice factor. Didn't really consider it an excuse.

Actually it was nick telling him to say that. He was feeding him almost all of his lines. And it was an excuse any way you slice it. He didnt need to throw it out there that he hasn't been training. Don't take the fight then. Conor told all of them to stay ready. Stay in fight shape. D
What difference does it make who told him? And how is it an excuse to respond that he isn't going into the fight with an ADVANTAGE due to his size because he also didn't have a camp so it all evens out? This shouldn't need explaining once. I'm definitely not doing it a 4th time. So if you still don't understand so be it.

And even Conor nodded in agreement when Nate explained. That I even feel that needs to be added because some of his fans can't think for themselves is ridiculous but there you have it. And that's after realizing you had your facts wrong. Have a night night.

He was saying that don't bring up the size advantage and I wont bring up the 2 weeks notice factor. Didn't really consider it an excuse.
Thank you. It's not hard to follow. Some people just make it seem that way.

What difference does it make who told him? And how is it an excuse to respond that he isn't going into the fight with an ADVANTAGE due to his size because he also didn't have a camp so it all evens out? This shouldn't need explaining once. I'm definitely not doing it a 4th time. So if you still don't understand so be it.

And even Conor nodded in agreement when Nate explained. That I even feel that needs to be added because some of his fans can't think for themselves is ridiculous but there you have it. And that's after realizing you had your facts wrong. Have a night night.
Actually I think you're mad because you got your "facts" exposed. Conor never said anything about the weight or size advantage. But Nate sure pointed out the short camp multiple times. If you can't see that then it really is time for you to go to sleep. Don't worry Nate will be joining you shortly.

Funny, i was thinking the same thing. I hope the commission doesn't penalize his show money. He needs to get paid. Dana White knows out of camp Diaz on 8 days notice will not pass pre and post fight drug test. lol no fucking way. You know that boy been lighting it up after that MJ win. I think Conor takes it, but i will be rooting for Diaz for the upset, just to see CM fans on sherdog disappear., fucking cancers that showed up in 2015.

Don't care for either fighter. Will be rooting for a Diaz bro probably for the first time ever. Just sick of Conor, at this point.

Actually I think you're mad because you got your "facts" exposed. Conor never said anything about the weight or size advantage. But Nate sure pointed out the short camp multiple times. If you can't see that then it really is time for you to go to sleep. Don't worry Nate will be joining you shortly.
lol, I didn't say he did. You have the reading comprehension and attention span of a child. I specifically told you he was responding to a reporter and even gave you the exchange with the first reporter.

Hopefully when Nate gets his ass kicked which seems inevitable Nick will take the fight. Nick is vastly superior, Nate is not really top tier he gets his ass beat regularly.

He just beat Michael Johnson and is ranked top 5. How is he not top tier?

Some people don't know the difference between excuses and facts.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back