Nate Diaz made hella pre-fight excuses at the press conference today

Fukin right he does. And Conor was callin him on it right away. Ahhahahahah

I had forgotten why I hated the term "hella". Now I remember.

Conor was insinuating Nate didnt want the fight cos he wouldnt fight at 155, nate pointed out he hasn't been training at all and couldn't make the weight.

I would rather Nate say now "yeah look I am not in the best shape" then do a Mendes and talk about how great you feel then never shut up about not being in shape.

and Nate also called out Conor for already making the pre built excuse of being the smaller fighter. What's your point OP?

Hopefully when Nate gets his ass kicked which seems inevitable Nick will take the fight. Nick is vastly superior, Nate is not really top tier he gets his ass beat regularly.

The Diaz bros are only there to cash a check. Unprepared Nate is just there to "take an ass whooping", as his brother would say.

Sigh* was hoping we could avoid this top as the defensive conor fanboys hit their periods whenever Chad gets brought up

Conor was insinuating Nate didnt want the fight cos he wouldnt fight at 155, nate pointed out he hasn't been training at all and couldn't make the weight.

I would rather Nate say now "yeah look I am not in the best shape" then do a Mendes and talk about how great you feel then never shut up about not being in shape.

Nate and Chad have two different attitudes though. Diaz was more like "yeah I'm ready to fight, I'm always ready to fight mother fucker". Where Chad's more like "bro, I'm always in the gym, bustin my ass, ready to compete at the highest level."

It should be a fun fight while it lasts. Honestly, I'm not expecting much out of Diaz. I'm a fan but if the man was out of camp there's no way he'll be ready to compete for 3 rounds.

Nate can win but it'll probably have to be in that first round.

Last edited:
Hey whatever. At least he showed unlike some other pussies who have to be 100% perfect for the "easiest fight of their life"

You can tell Conor and Nate respect each other for not being pussies.

Hopefully when Nate gets his ass kicked which seems inevitable Nick will take the fight. Nick is vastly superior, Nate is not really top tier he gets his ass beat regularly.
McGregor will beat them both on the same night!

Nate is going to rely on his boxing. He won't shoot for the take-down. Conor will easily light him up on the feet, and he does not have to worry about being taken down because the Diaz brothers are 1 dimensional fighters. As you can tell the way Nick Diaz fought GSP, he had nothing for GSP when he started getting taken down. Nate will have nothing for Conor after Conor starts lighting him up on the feet. It's not like he's going to shoot for a take down.

Nate is going to rely on his boxing. He won't shoot for the take-down. Conor will easily light him up on the feet, and he does not have to worry about being taken down because the Diaz brothers are 1 dimensional fighters. As you can tell the way Nick Diaz fought GSP, he had nothing for GSP when he started getting taken down. Nate will have nothing for Conor after Conor starts lighting him up on the feet. It's not like he's going to shoot for a take down.
nate has a clear advantage on the ground. whether he decides to use it is up to him.

The Diaz bros are only there to cash a check. Unprepared Nate is just there to "take an ass whooping", as his brother would say.

"Unprepared Nate" I like it, if he wins that one will stick for sure.

"Unprepared Nate" I like it, if he wins that one will stick for sure.

If he wins, the result will change to a No Contest anyway, since we all know he'll be testing positive for marijuana.

If he wins, the result will change to a No Contest anyway, since we all know he'll be testing positive for marijuana.

meh, fuck the nsac, we'll know who won.... win or lose Nate is probably getting the nc as you say no matter what happens.

Back