Otsego Amigo
@Silver
Reaction score
hqdefault.jpg

nate_diaz_quotes.png

Amen.

NATE-DIAZ-Finger.jpg

Conor McGregor is in for a rough night.

Does Diaz decision, submit, or (T)KO Conor?

Edit: The press conference -- start at 27:10

Last edited:
rb9DW.gif

Submit or TKO. Or decision. One of those. Maybe a KO.

#stockton #209 #420

A fan of both Conor and Nate. A bittersweet matchup for me, but I'm hyped as fuck for it. Whoever wins, I'm fine with it.

Right here. Wish they had more time to hype this fight--10 days is pretty lame for what could have been a shit talking build-up for the ages. It would have been fun to see Nate and Conor get in a tussle at a press conference.

Anyway, Conor wins.

Right here. Nate has a monstrous hill to climb for him to win this scary ass fight. That is primarily why I am rooting for him. I was rooting for Conor against RDA because of the idea of witnessing history being made that night. But since that fight is delayed presumably till 200 now...I wouldn't mind seeing a massive underdog pull the upset.

Nate Diaz by RNC late in the 3rd round.

Ima bet on sub rd 3. They better have 4 gorillas standing between them in stare down. Dana's not enough.

Right here. Wish they had more time to hype this fight--10 days is pretty lame for what could have been a shit talking build-up for the ages. It would have been fun to see Nate and Conor get in a tussle at a press conference.

Anyway, Conor wins.
Imagine a fucking 5 round war that goes to a split decision loss for Conor and an immediate rematch. omfg... the jimmies rustling at 145 would be insane. Not that anyone would want to see Conor again after that... but still. Maybe if the decision was controversial lol

I am a huge fan of the Diaz brothers, especially Nate to but come on son Conor is gonna beat him up. I'm sorry, I'm conflicted here but that is what is going to happen. Diaz-Thomson x 3. Pillar to post MCGREGOR get down or lay down McGregors coming for everyone!

I am a huge fan of the Diaz brothers, especially Nate to but come on son Conor is gonna beat him up. I'm sorry, I'm conflicted here but that is what is going to happen. Diaz-Thomson x 3. Pillar to post MCGREGOR get down or lay down McGregors coming for everyone!

Differing opinions are tolerated. ;)

I'm interested in seeing how the traveling Irish treat Nate. Are they going to boo him to smithereens or have they inherited from Conor his respect for Nate? Certainly the venue will be going ape shit when they face off at the weigh-ins. Will probably be one of the best weigh-in face-offs of the year, along with Jones-DC II.

Last edited:
I like Nick more but WAR Nate! This fight will be crazy, fan of both.

Right here. Nate has a monstrous hill to climb for him to win this scary ass fight. That is primarily why I am rooting for him. I was rooting for Conor against RDA because of the idea of witnessing history being made that night. But since that fight is delayed presumably till 200 now...I wouldn't mind seeing a massive underdog pull the upset.

Nate Diaz by RNC late in the 3rd round.

I really, really wanted to see RDA both for the fight and historical significance as well. I like Conor, but I have to go with Nate here, and I truly think he can beat him.

Anyway, Conor wins.

I'd like to see more hype for this one as well. The circumstances are unfortunate, but at least it's happening.

If Eddie Alvarez keeps up the blanketing performances, he deserves a spot in your sig.

he's already earned it, I just haven't found a clever nickname for him yet.

any ideas?

edit: yo mods, wth happened to my sig? weird...

Fan of both guys, CAN NOT WAIT for this fight. Hope it lives up to my expectations

I'm interested in seeing how the traveling Irish treat Nate. Are they going to boo him to smithereens or will have they inherited from Conor his respect for Nate? Certainly the venue will be going ape shit when they face off at the weigh-ins. Will probably be one of the best weigh-in face-offs of the year, along with Jones-DC II.
That's a cool question. I wonder, too.

Back