Nate Diaz fans, where you at?

Conor & Diaz brothers probably share a ton of fans (me included). That's why the fanboy ridiculousness hasn't been that bad.
Agreed. I'd imagine the crossover is quite large, I like them for similar reasons: Entertaining, genuine, shit-talkers, exciting fight style, finishers.

Here's my best Nate Diaz gif

tumblr_inline_mjkdewAk6l1qk15cv.gif

If Nick is on his game he could ruin the UFC's golden hype boy. Connor has talked the talk and walked the walk gotta respect that but since the Aldo KO people ignore his weaknesses. No Nate doesn't have the wrestling chops to double leg Connor down and handle him but a slip a surprise shot in the midst of a brawl could put him in bad shape as we all know Nate is more than capable of submitting him. We also know how tough Nate is to take out.

Can't wait for it, Im picking Nate with the upset, it's just something a Diaz would do

Quite awesome - I was rather torn on who should get the fight but I must say I am quite happy its Nate.

Fan of both so will be tough to root for either but the scrap and sound-off should be great.

War Nate!

he's already earned it, I just haven't found a clever nickname for him yet.

any ideas?

edit: yo mods, wth happened to my sig? weird...

"The Sometimes Assassin"
"The Silent Afghan"
"Clay Guida"

Right here.
I'll be rocking my War Diaz shirt on the 5th.

I PREDICT THESE THINGS!! What's up real Diaz fans?!

I've been saying Nate was a bad style matchup for Conor for years, since I first saw people talk about this being a potential match down the line.

Back