Nate Diaz' Cryptic Tweet

But he's saying 'Hahaha' @.......himself? I wish I'd never come across the Tweet now and started this thread. He's just as hard to understand in text form as he is when talking in person.
Not even using words. Nate tweets in hyroglyphics

I just had a frightening experience but I think I might understand Nate after looking at it again! I think he is calling Olivera a quitter for tapping early. And he is telling Cerronne stop messing with guys like RDA and stick with the quitters who he can beat.

My second theory is Nate saw some boxing glove emoticons and got excited to post them and that gibberish is the best be could come up with!

I don't often say this, especially about game fighters like Cerrone (and I truly mean no disrepect), but Nate mentally broke him in that fight. I'd love the rematch and to see Ceronne overcome that obstacle--whether win or lose--as long as he isn't mentally defeated the second time. I enjoy both fighters equally.
Nate broke him before the fight. I'll make it as short as I can but it's a bit. The reason Cowboy is a notoriously slow starter is he's the kind of fighter who gets more confidence as the fight goes on. He struggles with nerves a little. He used to see a sports psychiatrist back in his WEC days.

So anyway the first time he meets Nate is in a gym and he goes to introduce himself and shake his hand. Well Nate reacts by slapping his hand and getting in his face. He later explained Cowboy is in his division and he doesn't know Nate like that and for all he knows they could end up fighting so he isn't going to be friendly.

Well Cowboy was embarrassed as this happened in front of people so in later interviews is trying to say Diaz didn't intimidate him but it was obvious Diaz got to him. And Diaz knew it, responding Cowboy can say whatever he wants but he knows he has to get in the cage (they are scheduled to fight now) and he knows he is afraid to.

Even pro fighters can get psyched out. Sometimes it just depends on the situation. And it has been an issue for Cowboy in general, although I'm guessing way less these days. But he still starts slow.

I also am one of the last to say a guy was "gotten to" as I think it's nonsense most of the time. This time however it was a factor and Cowboy didn't even get his offense going until the final round. Nate had him beat before the fight even started.

Everything Nate Diaz says is cryptic. Whether he intends it or not.

Can't embed the Tweet but thought his last one was interesting:

Hahaha @
261d-1f3fd.png
️go with the quiter
1f44a-1f3fd.png
1f44a-1f3fd.png

https://twitter.com/NateDiaz209

Not sure who the hahaha is aimed at, but the quiter (sic) is Cerrone you'd assume, and he's insinuating that someone has picked to fight him - that obviously being Conor.

Least it be forgotten Diaz also claimed:

He was fighting Conor at 189 - which there was some truth to, but didn't happen. And he claimed in a backstage interview after the Johnson fight he was "promised" a fight with Conor next.

Or maybe this has something to do with Diaz and Alvarez, but it's hard to make the connection.

This tweet has become quite enlightening in view of the recent turn of events ...

Sigh .. everything sucks. :(

Back