Nate Diaz' Cryptic Tweet

I like Nate, but he's usually the last to know.

Quitter? Could be Sage...

Diaz is in no position to be calling out anybody in the top 5 of LW or WW.

Rory_MacDonald_vs._Nate_Diaz_9.gif
That was reminiscent of Randleman/Fedor

i think cowboy v nate II would be much more competitive.

conor v nate in the future would be fun, a very winnable fight for conor.

The UFC should give Nate a fight with Alvarez, if Nate wins, then they can do Conor v nate with some credibility

If you read his tweets with a slight slur and lisp, it will all make sense

Also it helps if you're high

I'm fairly drunk and have no fucking clue what I'm looking at.

Can't embed the Tweet but thought his last one was interesting:

Hahaha @
261d-1f3fd.png
️go with the quiter
1f44a-1f3fd.png
1f44a-1f3fd.png

https://twitter.com/NateDiaz209

Not sure who the hahaha is aimed at, but the quiter (sic) is Cerrone you'd assume, and he's insinuating that someone has picked to fight him - that obviously being Conor.

Least it be forgotten Diaz also claimed:

He was fighting Conor at 189 - which there was some truth to, but didn't happen. And he claimed in a backstage interview after the Johnson fight he was "promised" a fight with Conor next.

Or maybe this has something to do with Diaz and Alvarez, but it's hard to make the connection.
He never said it was promised... He said "Its on" not really all that close to a promise

Maybe it's in reference to his brother not quitting smoking weed?

I'd love to see a Cerrone Diaz rematch. Even if Cerrone loses again I just gotta see him get another crack. That fight was just so strange!

Nate is just having a go with his buddies over at CERN. Quiter = quantum indeterminancy tensor equation resolutions. Nate was probably just getting some different results when he crunched the numbers. Pretty funny actually.

I'm guessing #1 is Alvarez since he's ranked #1 in the division and Cerrone is the quitter. Nate has been trying to get a fight with Alvarez.

Sorry, I should have explained my theory that dos Anjos may have being injured and Diaz might have been (one of the LWs) asked if he could be ready next week to fill in as well as Cerrone. But that would have been making an assumption based on that Tweet alone. If dos Anjos was to get injured, I'd think Conor would want to stay on the card and fight someone at 155.
I got you now, wasn't thinking from that point of view.

Maybe he is refering2 the strength of the refer he just puffed,I've heard people talk about how good weed is by how many tokes b4 ur so high u thro n the towel...2hitter quitter is some strong shit..1hitter quitter is almost unheard of..maybe its about drugs but i dont actually no what im talking about cuz I neven really smoked weed i just stick2 puffing lil black.lol.

He never said it was promised... He said "Its on" not really all that close to a promise

No, you're right I remember him saying 'it's on' but I think whoever was interviewing him asked was he promised or was it definite. Either way it was to show that Diaz had said stuff before that turned out not to be true - even though it was highly unlikely that would be the next fight for both of them. For some reason I remember the interview being done in what looked like an underground car park.

Anyway, I only posted it because Helwani re-tweeted it and you know journalists might hear rumours of fighters having injuries leading up to a fight. Seems like nothing happened over-night, so, another waste of a thread one here.

Back