Nate Diaz: Been doin' this

A past it Maynard, an overrated TUF reject, and a guy 2 weight divisions lower

vs.

A guy who stiffened the #1P4P...in 13 seconds...

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Guess who that guy who "stiffened the p4p" lost to?

The Guy who beat "A past it Maynard, an overrated TUF reject, and a guy 2 weight divisions lower"

So Diaz only loss in his last 4 is the former LW champ.

And Conor only is 3-1 with his only loss to ....well you get the point.

Go on, bro... Im listening.

Oh wait, back to the luck excuse? Let me guess.

Last edited:
Damn you really are the definition of a fanboy. Hard to wrap my head around it.

Go watch a few Diaz fights. Its common knowledge he starts slow usually losing the first round, then finds his range and starts going to work. The way he beat conor was no different then the way he beat many other of his opponents.

That is why it wasnt LUCK, like you're insinuating . Judging from past evidnence if you actually watch fights(not sure you do) it is obvious Nate was never in real trouble and was basically luring conor into his normal trap. Hes had this gameplan for a long time its how he fights.
>get beat up
"lol na it was intentional i always start slow"

smh

>get beat up
"lol na it was intentional i always start slow"

smh

Hey man, i wouldnt use his strategy and i never said it was smart. But hes made it clear thats how he fights. And whatever is most effective for you is what you will go to. If his fights so play out like that and he ends up still getting the W, you cant do nothing but accept it.

Dont be mad bro, just try and understand.

Nate got lucky. Nick's little bro's eyes will be rolled to the back of his head before the end of round 2.

I know you're getting worried for you boy! But that's understandable, I know he's your guy, I also know you're a smart enough mma fan to know Mcgregor doesn't have really good chances to win this fight:

Hey man, i wouldnt use his strategy and i never said it was smart. But hes made it clear thats how he fights. And whatever is most effective for you is what you will go to. If his fights so play out like that and he ends up still getting the W, you cant do nothing but accept it.

Dont be mad bro, just try and understand.
he loses early because hes not good enough to win early its as simple as that

he loses early because hes not good enough to win early its as simple as that

See you just checkmated yourself.

What the fuck is winning early, If you end up winning the fight? Thats nothing but jibberish to the real winner " i was winning early!"

Winning round 1 isnt the goal of cagefighting, so maybe, the first round isnt one where Nate is as focused on winning, as he is just finding his range and rhythm.

Everyone doesnt explode out the gate like TRT Belfort , there is variety in this sport, bro.

For no reason? Please refer back to the original post where you can clearly see he got peiced up. Or you can watch the fight yourself.

I did watch the fight when it happened. Melvin won the first round easily, and was easily winning the 2nd. Nate was a panic wrestler, and Melvin shrugged him off.

Then FOR NO REASON Melvin decides to take Nate down, leaving his neck exposed. He didn't need to do that, if he kept it standing he had a huge advantage.

I did watch the fight when it happened. Melvin won the first round easily, and was easily winning the 2nd. Nate was a panic wrestler, and Melvin shrugged him off.

Then FOR NO REASON Melvin decides to take Nate down, leaving his neck exposed. He didn't need to do that, if he kept it standing he had a huge advantage.

So im guessing you didnt see the flush 1,2 landed a couple seconds before melvin decided to shoot? Of course Nate lost the first round thats why im comparing it to Conor vs Nate.

You're hate is that much? That u think Melvin is that dumb to shoot for a TD "for no reason" on Nate, after he spent the whole beggining of the fight trying to stay out of Nates guard?

If you watched the fight as u claim you can tell melvin didnt want any parts of nate on the ground.

So why shoot? Why the sudden change of heart? He was rocked, dumb ass.

See you just checkmated yourself.

What the fuck is winning early, If you end up winning the fight? Thats nothing but jibberish to the real winner " i was winning early!"

Winning round 1 isnt the goal of cagefighting, so maybe, the first round isnt one where Nate is as focused on winning, as he is just finding his range and rhythm.

Everyone doesnt explode out the gate like TRT Belfort , there is variety in this sport, bro.
u think nate wouldnt win early if he could? lmao trust me if he could avoid 8 minutes of brain damage he would

u think nate wouldnt win early if he could? lmao trust me if he could avoid 8 minutes of brain damage he would

Ok so your point is to have no point i guess.

Whatever "win early" means to you. Doesnt mean a damn thing when theres contracts, money and pride on the line. All that matters is actually WINNING.

Its obvious you have a problem with how nate goes about winning, but thats your personal problem.

Im sure hed rather lose the first but win by finish in the second, then win the first and proceed to get finished. Just please stop.

Just give up like your boy @I see stiffness did a few posts back.

Last edited:
has Melvin ever fought at 145? I'd love to see him fight Conor one day

The similarities from Nate vs Guillard and Nate vs Conor are alarming to say the least.

synnli.jpg

Jab - Straight left combo puts Melvin on queer street and he basically lays the blueprint for conor after that. Straight panic wrasslin'

ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

Id say Melvin was even more dangerous on the feet as he was able to drop the kid.
sp8xl5.jpg

Nate was in way more trouble against Melvin then he ever was against conor.

Anyone saying Nate got lucky is a funny guy, hes literally shown that this is his style of fighting. Go watch Nate Diaz vs Kurt Pellegrino(another slow start)

Bad matchup for Conor. He can win, but its lookin like a punchers chance while comparing their skillsets.

Looking foward to 202.
There's a new sheriff in town.

image.jpeg

Ok so your point is to have no point i guess.

Whatever "win early" means to you. Doesnt mean a damn thing when theres contracts, money and pride on the line. All that matters is actually WINNING.

Its obvious you have a problem with how nate goes about winning, but thats your personal problem.

Im sure hed rather lose the first then win by finish, then win the first and proceed to get finished. Just please stop.
what are u talking about dude my point is nate would win early if he could do u think he likes losing and eating shots and sustaining brain damage?
he doesnt because he cant

and no "all that matters is actually WINNING" is not true at all LOL gtfo roy nelson

All that and Conor couldn't do any of the above, lol.

"Melvin totally owned. He still lost, but he was owning until he lost. Isn't Conor great?" - Conor fan logic

what are u talking about dude my point is nate would win early if he could do u think he likes losing and eating shots and sustaining brain damage?
he doesnt because he cant

and no "all that matters is actually WINNING" is not true at all LOL gtfo roy nelson

You think Conor likes losing blood flow to the brain and getting choked out? Gettin mounted and beaten up?

Youve lost sight of the goal of cage fighting due to your bias. Its most likely a fighter is gonna eat punches , its a fucking fight. But lets be 100% clear.

Ask any fighter, theyd rather eat 1000punches and end up finishing their opponent , then not get hit once and losing Via submission.

Wtf is your actual point again?

All that and Conor couldn't do any of the above, lol.

"Melvin totally owned. He still lost, but he was owning until he lost. Isn't Conor great?" - Conor fan logic

Not me. I am not a CMG fan. He's one of my least favorite fighters.

You think Conor likes losing blood flow to the brain and getting choked out? Gettin mounted and beaten up?

Youve lost sight of the goal of cage fighting due to your bias. Its most likely a fighter is gonna eat punches , its a fucking fight. But lets be 100% clear.

Ask any fighter, theyd rather eat 1000punches and end up finishing their opponent , then not get hit once and losing Via submission.

Wtf is your actual point again?
>this level of denial and moving of goalposts

So
So why shoot? Why the sudden change of heart? He was rocked, dumb ass.

No he wasn't. Watch the fight. He was baiting Nate. Then he exploded forward. But instead of exploding forward with a punch he changed levels. Really bad idea.

Back