Nate Diaz: Been doin' this

GrewUpSlapBoxin

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The similarities from Nate vs Guillard and Nate vs Conor are alarming to say the least.

synnli.jpg

Jab - Straight left combo puts Melvin on queer street and he basically lays the blueprint for conor after that. Straight panic wrasslin'

ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

Id say Melvin was even more dangerous on the feet as he was able to drop the kid.
sp8xl5.jpg

Nate was in way more trouble against Melvin then he ever was against conor.

Anyone saying Nate got lucky is a funny guy, hes literally shown that this is his style of fighting. Go watch Nate Diaz vs Kurt Pellegrino(another slow start)

Bad matchup for Conor. He can win, but its lookin like a punchers chance while comparing their skillsets.

Looking foward to 202.

How is this shocking? he pitter patters them until they panick into wrestler mode then Nate gets an easy sub, he rare win wins by tko/decision, it's 90% subs. He also rarely loses by tko, it's 95% decisions (usually split)

This is the kind of stuff people weren't taking into account before the first fight when they were talking about how Conor was going to KO Nate. Those people made that fight Christmas for people who were betting on Nate.

The blueprint to beat diaz is out there. Conor however does not have the skill set to implement it.

Hope Conor goes back to 45 and continues knocking people out.

This is the kind of stuff people weren't taking into account before the first fight when they were talking about how Conor was going to KO Nate. Those people made that fight Christmas for people who were betting on Nate.
Yea I wish they would come back and bet more on Conor again. I'd love another +410 on Nate. I hate betting on favorites or even fights.

Yea I wish they would come back and bet more on Conor again. I'd love another +410 on Nate. I hate betting on favorites or even fights.

I've actually have never bet before, but meant to on that fight because I was so confident in Nate winning. It still pains me to reflect on that.

Nate got lucky. Nick's little bro's eyes will be rolled to the back of his head before the end of round 2.

Melvin was owning Nate, then for no reason stuck his neck under Nate's arm.

The blueprint to beat diaz is out there. Conor however does not have the skill set to implement it.

Hope Conor goes back to 45 and continues knocking people out.
yep. Funnily enough, Aldo is the perfect antidote to Diaz.

Nate got lucky. Nick's little bro's eyes will be rolled to the back of his head before the end of round 2.

Cool, ignore the actual evidence and keep spewing your jibberish. Its one thing to be confident in your favorite fighter. You on the other hand are a crazy man.

Melvin was owning Nate, then for no reason stuck his neck under Nate's arm.

For no reason? Please refer back to the original post where you can clearly see he got peiced up. Or you can watch the fight yourself.

Cool, ignore the actual evidence and keep spewing your jibberish. Its one thing to be confident in your favorite fighter. You on the other hand are a crazy man.

For no reason? Please refer back to the original post where you can clearly see he got peiced up. Or you can watch the fight yourself.
I don't count a sample size of 1 as evidence to support Nate. A superstar career vs. an average one...I know who I'll go with.

I don't count a sample size of 1 as evidence to support Nate. A superstar career vs. an average one...I know who I'll go with.

Damn you really are the definition of a fanboy. Hard to wrap my head around it.

Go watch a few Diaz fights. Its common knowledge he starts slow usually losing the first round, then finds his range and starts going to work. The way he beat conor was no different then the way he beat many other of his opponents.

That is why it wasnt LUCK, like you're insinuating . Judging from past evidnence if you actually watch fights(not sure you do) it is obvious Nate was never in real trouble and was basically luring conor into his normal trap. Hes had this gameplan for a long time its how he fights.

Damn you really are the definition of a fanboy. Hard to wrap my head around it.

Go watch a few Diaz fights. Its common knowledge he starts slow usually losing the first round, then finds his range and starts going to work. The way he beat conor was no different then the way he beat many other of his opponents.

That is why it wasnt LUCK, like you're insinuating . Judging from past evidnence if you actually watch fights(not sure you do) it is obvious Nate was never in real trouble and was basically luring conor into his normal trap. Hes had this gameplan for a long time its how he fights.
3 and 3 in his last 6 fights. He's average and Conor beat himself.

Back