News Nate calls Khabib a p*ssy and Islam calls Nate a clown

nate needs to retire hes been getting his salad tossed by midcarders his whole career these dagestanis would ether him

Love Nate but you’re right. Just more crazy talk from Nathan Diaz. Guy is cooked.

Yeah I think you'll find it's quite often the humble respect stuff that's fake.

It actually takes guts to talk shit to a guy you're going to fight, it heaps extra pressure on the shit talker, coz the humiliation of a loss would burn 10x hotter after talking a bunch of shit, that's the reason most guys don't have the balls to wild out even though it's proven to earn you more money throughout your career.
lol takes gut for what when you fake takes no gut to fake everything after all you just fake. this bord proves it constantly contradict fights you guys guys sais something you guys contradict him with past how he was saying this before or he lost or he did this or that. this fighters are all fake constant fake gut trash talk that most of time is lie and then sherdogs go around and call him on his lies. i mean this supper stars that have gut and talk trash to opponent after awhile even they can not keep up with their lies anymore

Nate, proving how tough he is with online name-calling, instead of winning fights. Like all true warriors.

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/nate-diaz-manager-refute-dana-202313782--mma.html

My bad. The article that I remembered reading quoted Nate's manager, not Nate. But the manager does admit that they turned the Khabib fight down (despite the article's title).

“Nate didn't turn down the fight,” Kogan said. “He asked for additional conditions which were turned down by the UFC so the [fight agreement] never happened."

Rejecting the fight because the UFC wouldn't meet "additional conditions" is in fact turning the fight down. Khabib wanted the fight and Diaz wouldn't take it.

Yeah I definitely believe uncle Dana, he's never been one to steer us in the wrong lane... I can't fanthom he would ever lie to us loyal fans
<JonesLaugh>
it suits his narrative to quote dana

lol takes gut for what when you fake takes no gut to fake everything after all you just fake. this bord proves it constantly contradict fights you guys guys sais something you guys contradict him with past how he was saying this before or he lost or he did this or that. this fighters are all fake constant fake gut trash talk that most of time is lie and then sherdogs go around and call him on his lies. i mean this supper stars that have gut and talk trash to opponent after awhile even they can not keep up with their lies anymore
tenor.gif

Islam’s English in that tweet is almost just as good as Ali Abdelaziz how strange

Im a nate fan but lets be realistic,if khabib took him down nates not getting back up.khabib would own him

Yeah I think you'll find it's quite often the humble respect stuff that's fake.

It actually takes guts to talk shit to a guy you're going to fight, it heaps extra pressure on the shit talker, coz the humiliation of a loss would burn 10x hotter after talking a bunch of shit, that's the reason most guys don't have the balls to wild out even though it's proven to earn you more money throughout your career.
WTF kind of nonsense is that? Fedor did not act like an entitled cunt because of lack of balls? Sakuraba's a nice guy because he's a coward? Or basically everybody but American douchebags are cowards?

C'mon Nate call someone out that's more in your league.... Khabib is actually world class.

Back