NATE “They’re all on steroids” DIAZ WAR WAGON

words.jpg

Conor isn’t elite.. he starved himself to near-death to fight midgets at FW where he had power, overall he’s been a bum since he’s moved up in weight

The people’s GOAT. What does that even mean? If you lose 12 fights, “the people” think you’re the Greatest Of All Time?

There’s a lot of GOAT contenders out there then. But, I think most people just call them “journeymen”.
you’re about the saltiest dude I’ve seen on here and that’s saying something

He’s a journeyman that loses against elite fighters.. rinse and repeat
Elite? You know how many ceritificated tomatoes cans he lost to? Some got way more L's than W's. On the way for the 8 loss streak

Gotta laugh at Nate's views on roids and then saying his team is the realest when they have several proven and busted roid users

so many haters today but it’s all good we’re here to represent no matter what

The people’s GOAT. What does that even mean? If you lose 12 fights, “the people” think you’re the Greatest Of All Time?

There’s a lot of GOAT contenders out there then. But, I think most people just call them “journeymen”.
How is he a journeyman? He’s been in the ufc the vast majority of his career. Where was the journey lol

Gotta laugh at Nate's views on roids and then saying his team is the realest when they have several proven and busted roid users

He got busted too, no ?

Edit: I was wrong.

Last edited:
Back