Nasty staph infection mark from Umar Nurmagomedov’s Instagram

I had a staph infection that covered my whole hand. Shits no joke

umar_staph.jpg

Khabib:

“In the last few days, Umar has been in a hotel with a high fever, which was caused by a staphylococcal infection. But despite this, he and our entire team were determined that he would perform on October 24th. This morning, before our flight to Abu Dhabi, he got worse and was hospitalized in Dubai. Get well brother, so it was meant to be.”
Ouch i hope he recovers from it sooner than later this thing is no Joke at all

Staph is the best

I had staph a few weeks ago and it felt amazing

Cuz one of their teammates don’t wash their damn gi or shower after training
Thats crazy. I use to do a lot of outdoor hiking, and ive gone weeks without a shower, ive never got a staph infection. I don't believe its as simple as not showering. They must be some dirty mofo's.

Thats crazy. I use to do a lot of outdoor hiking, and ive gone weeks without a shower, ive never got a staph infection. I don't believe its as simple as not showering. They must be some dirty mofo's.
Why where you rubbing against other dirty and sweaty bodies all the time while hiking? I´ve never done hiking like that.. Even though I have gotten the cuts and bruises from it.

Why fighters get this kind of infection so often?
Grappling. Rolling around on communal mats, with the sweat of 10 other guys all over you, in hot weather....all you need is a small scratch on your skin somewhere and that bad boy will get infected within hours.

I got staph from a tiny graze on my knuckle. I ended up with septicaemia and had to get emergency antibiotic shots in less than 48 hours.

I've even had a non-staph infection all over my neck just from shaving a couple of hours before BJJ. Just the micro cuts from a razor are enough to expose you to bacterial infections. MMA training is not glamorous.

umar_staph.jpg

Khabib:

“In the last few days, Umar has been in a hotel with a high fever, which was caused by a staphylococcal infection. But despite this, he and our entire team were determined that he would perform on October 24th. This morning, before our flight to Abu Dhabi, he got worse and was hospitalized in Dubai. Get well brother, so it was meant to be.”

My lord...thats gross..

Hygiene man...

U gotta shower asap after training

Gotta take in CONSIDERATION that your body being DEPLETED, tired, makes a ton of infections who would in normal conditions be easy to beat become a actual thing.

That's gotta add a new layer of awkwardness to the group bathing sessions

Many people think the Randleman staph is fake and photoshopped, but its not. Its the real deal, I know it looks super crazy but its not a photoshop.

Back