NASA announces earth shaking discovery. Legit?

Dale Denton**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"NASA has made a historic discovery that will shake the entire planet. This announcement will be released to the media on November 13th, 2013. It will be a day to remember and One for the history books. Spread the word to your family & friends and sign up to stay updated!"

http://www.rememberthe13th.com/

What do you think? Is this shit for real or are we talking about a big troll job here?

The design looks too fancy to be something serious, IMO, but I'm excited to see how this plays out.

They say this like 5 times a year and it's always something very interesting to scientists but not to the public. Let's see something good this time.

Didn't they do this same thing last year and it turned out to be some theory a scientist came up with?

I know there was a story recently that claims there is a lot of water in the sand of mars.

8cswe.jpg

Wonder what shit Obama's looking to pull on the 14th

NASA is the UFC of science with their "big announcements"

The announcement will be that they are all quitting and going to work for Elon Musk.

Why not on the twelfth? A 11/12/13 announcement has a nicer ring to it. Do it at 14:15.

As previously posted on sherdog: stop the earth, I want off

I'll just wait for the thread that someone will make about it.

Wasn't there a black president in 'Deep Impact'?

Should we be concerned?

Worldwide earthqaukes on the 14th is my guess.

Why wouldn't they announce it on their official website though? And why is it offline? There are some weird things about this whole thing... can only wait, I guess.

I hope so, but didn't they give this hyperbole a month or two ago, and it turned out to be nothing.

I would have said definitive proof that life could have (at one time) existed on Mars. That would be pretty cool.

Though I think I read something recently about their analysis of the air/soil revealed supercalifragilistic (sp) in the atmosphere/soil that negates certainly finding anything (as far as life) NOW on mars. As in, it would be very difficult for any kind of life to exist with the abundance of this supercali... (sp) that they are finding in their samples.

They're gonna announce that NASA is moving into promoting MMA and they gonna have MMA fights on the moon.

Is the big announcement that they are shutting down due to the bullshit bureaucracy of our government?

Back