Naoya Inoue

Yacob

Bill Joe Sanders can kiss my wrinkly nutsack
@red
Reaction score
Would chew Lomachenko up and spit him out if they were even within 10 pounds

Don't @ me. This kid would knock him the fuck out.

WarmheartedDismalBaboon-size_restricted.gif

Omar Narvaez is easily his best win and that was 4 1⁄2 years ago.
Donaire is shot, so he should stop him, but I won't be sold until he beats Nery, or someone of that calibre.

Donaire is shot, so he should stop him, but I won't be sold until he beats Nery, or someone of that calibre.

You're retarded. Rodriguez was undefeated and the 4th-ranked Bantamweight in the world and was just DESTROYED by Inoue. Give Inoue his due.

At least include the clip of the finish if you're gonna claim such things. Was a fantastic onslaught

Inoue - Donnaire is a good fight, a good next step.

I would love to see Inoue - Nery next, if he wins.
Inoue - Nery in Japan would make tons of money, I think. Maybe Japanese commission would lift Nerys lifetime ban for the chance of Inoue KOing him.

the kid has moved up 3 weight classes, skipping one altogether in the process, and kept lighting up champions in those divisions as he moved forward.

narvaez was a long time champion and he was clowned. mcdonnell was also a solid champion and was supposed to be a true test for naoya, he got run the fuck over.

if you aren't sold after 18 fights with 16 KOs and belts across 3 divisions with champions left lying in heaps, then you'll never be sold.

Nery stopped Yamanaka in the early rounds, in Japan - TWICE. He clearly has the superior resume, despite being younger and way less hyped.
and how many times did nery stop yamanaka without missing weight or popping for PEDs?

Nery stopped Yamanaka in the early rounds, in Japan - TWICE. He clearly has the superior resume, despite being younger and way less hyped.

He's a scumfuck drug-cheating 'roiding-arse weight-cheating fuckbag.

I would be happy if he never fought again, but I would pay good money to see him KTFO'd by, say, Errol Spence.

Back