• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Naming the Capitol Cop Who Killed Unarmed Jan. 6 Rioter Ashli Babbitt

This has nothing to do with party politics. You’re flailing so badly as you fail to form any kind coherent debate that all you have left is screeching about partisan bullshit.

“but but but…..libs?!”.
What? Your inability to think is as hilarious as it is annoying to deal with. “Derp guys in Portland were paintballs for people, so it was ok to walk up to a conservative and murder him in cold blood, well after the event was finished.”
I’m paraphrasing an intellectually challenged person here, so it might for others to understand what a complete waste of time it is to debate you.
Flailing? I only see you unable to form a sentence that digs you out of your intellectual hole. That it you just think murdering people for political reasons is ok.

What? Your inability to think is as hilarious as it is annoying to deal with. “Derp guys in Portland were paintballs for people, so it was ok to walk up to a conservative and murder him in cold blood, well after the event was finished.”
I’m paraphrasing an intellectually challenged person here, so it might for others to understand what a complete waste of time it is to debate you.
Flailing? I only see you unable to form a sentence that digs you out of your intellectual hole. That it you just think murdering people for political reasons is ok.

“were paintballs for people”?
“so it might for others to understand what a complete waste of time”?

You should get checked for a brain tumor. I’m not even kidding.

Either you’re very triggered and you are just spazzing out as you hammer fist your keyboard or you have a medical condition. There have been a handful of times this morning you have completely failed to form a coherent sentence. And you are screeching about anything but the topic of this thread.

Last edited:
again, please explain how the police knew in that moment she was not armed

Holy shit the number of black men killed by cops you could justify being shot using this logic

Because she “‘might be armed and can’t prove she was unarmed”

That is an absolutely horrifying precedent

because she was at the forefront of a violent mob busting through a barrier protecting outnumbered police who had ordered her to stop multiple times.

“were paintballs for people”?
“so it might for others to understand what a complete waste of time”?

You should get checked for a brain tumor. I’m not even kidding.

Either you’re very triggered and you are just spazzing out as you hammer fist your keyboard or you have a medical condition. There have been a handful of times this morning you have completely failed to form a coherent sentence. And you are screeching about anything but the topic of this thread.
No. You’re just that dumb. Cya hot take

because she was at the forefront of a violent mob busting through a barrier protecting outnumbered police who had ordered her to stop multiple times.

So shoot on the protests from this summer that went through barriers? Can’t know if they’re unarmed or not. Shoot to be sure right?

So about 10,000 blm riiters should have been shot? Would be sad, but better than the Corp establishment supporting them because “America first” scared them..

he said he "showed the utmost bravery" in shooting a 98 pound, unarmed woman.
She might have turned around and scratched those 3 huge smiling soldiers with the M-16s that walked next to/behind her right before she was shot..

So about 10,000 blm riiters should have been shot? Would be sad, but better than the Corp establishment supporting them because “America first” scared them..

If you can provide of video of 10,000 rioters from the other summer breaking through a barrier to get at cops and ignoring commands to stop then yes I’d agree those folks would have been justified getting shot.

like I said if you’re part of a violent mob that had injured a 140 some odd cops and sent 15 to the hospital that day you shouldn’t ignore commands to stop and you shouldn’t break through barriers to advance on outnumbered cops. How is this over your head?

If you can provide of video of 10,000 rioters from the other summer breaking through a barrier to get at cops and ignoring commands to stop them yes I’d agree those folks would have been justified getting shot.
Well the cops were ACTUALLY assaulted in those riots, and government buildings ACTUALLY taken over and damaged. If you are too intellectually dishonest to remember all that, then it’s on you. So like, if police weren’t able to hold a line they set up, and protestors advanced, then shooting would be ok? 10,000 killed, dude.

She might have turned around and scratched those 3 huge smiling soldiers with the M-16s that walked next to/behind her right before she was shot..

how did the other cops who tried to physically stop the mob that day fair? They got beaten, injured, and the mob overran them and pushed further inside towards the people the police were trying to protect.

But you think they should have kept going back to that strategy? Sounds dumb honestly.

Well the cops were ACTUALLY assaulted in those riots, and government buildings ACTUALLY taken over and damaged. If you are too intellectually dishonest to remember all that, then it’s on you. So like, if police weren’t able to hold a line they set up, and protestors advanced, then shooting would be ok? 10,000 killed, dude.

Can you read? I’ve posted it a half dozen times. Once more, louder for the dense folks…

If you’re part of a violent mob that had injured a 140 some odd cops and sent 15 to the hospital that day you shouldn’t ignore commands to stop and you shouldn’t break through barriers to advance on outnumbered cops commanding you to stop. If you do they have cause to fire on you.

If you have some video of someone doing this from that summer post it and yeah I’ll agree they could have shot them. In fact A LOT of folks were shot that summer, those police just had been armed with rubber bullets. I’m fairly certain the cop that shot Ashley didn’t have that non-lethal firearm option.

Back