• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Naming the Capitol Cop Who Killed Unarmed Jan. 6 Rioter Ashli Babbitt

BLM protest: African American gets shot, part of Seattle gets occupied by commies for weeks, over 40 people dead during the riots, leftists want to defund the police, reparations now

Capitol protest: White women gets shot, police is good, she had it coming
She did I mean she was in the capital during the insurrection and it wasn't peaceful! Let's stop acting like storming the capital is OK cause you love a fat orange pig that could careless about you.

I already said it was sad she was brainwashed by right wing hate media which led to her death but it’s not like we lost the cure for cancer. You seem to support people violently breaking into the capitol in an attempt to stop election certification. What’s your explanation for that?

That you are full of hyperbole and are not a serious poster.

capitol-lectern-theft-gty-jef-210111_1610402617445_hpMain_4x3t_608.jpg

Yeah... a real danger. It was so dangerous that they were able to actually certify it the next day. The horror.

Police are not supposed to shoot unarmed little woman. <--- That's a period at the end of the sentence.

I think it was a justified shoot because I think he freaked and thought the mob was gonna come swarming in.

That said, if I were him I would feel like utter shit. Because he has to know NOW that this woman was no actual threat to him or anyone. But then again the media and some posters are attempting to paint her as a demon, so who knows. Maybe he actually believes she deserved to die because she's a racist Trumper.

It's just a fucked up situation. She really didn't deserve to be shot. But I think because of all that was happening he was justified
Well if she would of stayed home and not in the capital she would be alive.

Yeah... a real danger. It was so dangerous that they were able to actually certify it the next day. The horror.

Police are not supposed to shoot unarmed little woman. <--- That's a period at the end of the sentence.
There’s about 3 serious posters on sheepdog, the rest of us are delusional and have our heads up our asses, you and I included. You may be on your period, better check you undies.

again, please explain how the police knew in that moment she was not armed while she’s climbing through a barricade? Telepathy? X ray vision?

pro tip, if you are part of a violent mob advancing on outnumbered police and you start trying to break through a barrier to get at them and they give you multiple orders to stop, you should stop or you may get shot. Not rocket science.

again, please explain how the police knew in that moment she was not armed while she’s climbing through a barricade? Telepathy? X ray vision?

pro tip, if you are part of a violent mob advancing on outnumbered police and you start trying to break through a barrier to get at them and they give you multiple orders to stop, you should stop or you may get shot. Not rocket science.

That's just it. They don't make a life or death decision without knowing. Otherwise, we would have loads of BLM and ANTIFA killed by police.

There’s about 3 serious posters on sheepdog, the rest of us are delusional and have our heads up our asses, you and I included. You may be on your period, better check you undies.

You project too much.

That's just it. They don't make a life or death decision without knowing. Otherwise, we would have loads of BLM and ANTIFA killed by police.

Sure they do dummy. Are you under the impression police have never shot someone that was found to not be armed? You think they always wait till they can walk up and give them a through pat down search then decide whether to shoot?

You’re embarrassing yourself at this point. This take is stuuuuuuuupid.

Sure they do dummy. Are you under the impression police have never shot someone that was found to not be armed? You think they always wait till they can walk up and give them a through pat down search then decide whether to shoot?

You’re embarrassing yourself at this point. This take is stuuuuuuuupid.
I’d say if all the people on this forum, that you’re when talking about people getting shot, is by far the dumbest. You ran away when I quoted you in the Kyle thread. Figured you would. Now you’re trying to say nonsense here as well?

I’d say if all the people on this forum, that you’re when talking about people getting shot, is by far the dumbest. You ran away when I quoted you in the Kyle thread. Figured you would. Now you’re trying to say nonsense here as well?

Yes, I’m saying if you’re at the forefront of a violent mob and break through a barrier between said mob and outnumbered police while ignoring their commands to stop…you’ll likely get shot before you get searched and the cop will keep his job. Not rocket science.

You’re trying to deflect to some other topic because you are triggered yet can’t form any intelligent debate here.

Also, the first sentence of your post makes no fucking sense. Are you concussed? You should learn basic English skills before calling another guy dumb.

Yes, I’m saying if you’re at the forefront of a violent mob and break through a barrier between said mob and outnumbered police while ignoring their commands to stop…you’ll likely get shot before you get searched and the cop will keep his job. Not rocket science.

You’re trying to deflect to some other topic because you are triggered yet can’t form any intelligent debate here.

Also, the first sentence of your post makes no fucking sense. Are you concussed? You should learn basic English skills before calling another guy dumb.
No. Your opinion is so bad that it doesn’t even matter. Basically it’s ok to kill someone because something happened in the same town that day. So according to your logic, this was a good kill just bass on there being a riot. Also almost any kill is ok according to you. So really you have no actual legitimacy here due to your hot takes

It’s gonna be pretty embarrassing for her kids to read or listen to some of the nonsense she actually believed and spewed. Her being shot while storming the capitol for a schlub like trump just rubs salt in the wound. The more I watch and learn about this, the more the officer was justified in this shooting.

No. Your opinion is so bad that it doesn’t even matter. Basically it’s ok to kill someone because something happened in the same town that day. So according to your logic, this was a good kill just bass on there being a riot. Also almost any kill is ok according to you. So really you have no actual legitimacy here due to your hot takes

Wow, you calmed down enough to form an actual sentence? Look at you bud!

You’re now equating something happening within 24 hours in the same town to a member of a violent mob who is in the process of forcing her way through a barrier the police are using for their protection while ignoring their repeated commands to stop?

That’s very, very fucking stupid lol.

Wow, you calmed down enough to form an actual sentence? Look at you bud!

You’re now equating something happening within 24 hours in the same town to a member of a violent mob who is in the process of forcing her way through a barrier the police are using for their protection while ignoring their repeated commands to stop?

That’s very, very fucking stupid lol.
Hahah oh you and your inability to have a stance that is consistent. Or maybe it is. Anytime a right winger is killed it’s always ok with you. So I guess you accidentally are consistent. It def isn’t planned due to your inability to say anything by that makes sense

Its a miracle that nobody else was shot to be honest.

Hahah oh you and your inability to have a stance that is consistent. Or maybe it is. Anytime a right winger is killed it’s always ok with you. So I guess you accidentally are consistent. It def isn’t planned due to your inability to say anything by that makes sense

This has nothing to do with party politics. You’re flailing so badly as you fail to form any kind coherent debate that all you have left is screeching about partisan bullshit.

“but but but…..libs?!”.

Back