Name the most heart wrenching fight you've ever seen in any org.

99Silva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Carano vs. Cyborg

th

th

th

th

th

That was the hardest fight I've ever seen!

Last edited:
Crocop vs. Congo

Because it showed the Gonzaga loss perhaps wasn't the fluke everyone hoped it was and that one of the most beloved competitors in the sport had faded inexorably.

Fedor vs Werdum.

"Fuck he's gonna get triangled!"
"Oh great, he got out!"
"What the fuck is he doing.. No! Don't jump back in you idiot! NOOOOOOOOO!"

Fedor vs Werdum.

"Oh great, he got out!"

lol I had this same heart attack during that fight

Fedor vs Werdum.

"Oh great, he got out!"

I had that same dialogue with myself when I saw that fight for the first time! The world was forever changed!

Megumi Fujii vs Jessica Aguilar 2. It just happened. Not even Jones vs Shogun was that tragic.

Silva vs Weidman.

I was literally yelling at Anderson to quit fucking around. And then I was like:

anderson-facepalm.jpg

Any GSP, Machida, Pat Barry, or Forrest Griffin fight.

Glover vs fabio is a great example, but for me it's Barry/Kongo or Condit/GSP.

Sakuraba vs Schembri. Just rewatched, fuck, my heart hurts.
[YT]iWCp-61X4bM[/YT]

MFC 33 Ryan MacGillivray against Nathan coy was such a beat down. The way the blood spewed out of his head from the one of many elbows....Heard MacGillivray had bleeding in his brain hence no fighting since.

Fedor/Bigfoot. Watching a guy Fedor's size, who also happens to be your fav fighter, being fully mounted and pounded on for several consecutive minutes by a ~280lb bjj-fighter was difficult to watch. Everyone talks about the Werdum fight because he was the first to defeat Fedor, but the BF fight was the only one where he was just thoroughly dominated. Still haven't rewatched it.

Fedor/Bigfoot. Watching a guy Fedor's size, who also happens to be your fav fighter, being fully mounted and pounded on for several consecutive minutes by a ~280lb bjj-fighter was difficult to watch. Everyone talks about the Werdum fight because he was the first to defeat Fedor, but the BF fight was the only one where he was just thoroughly dominated. Still haven't rewatched it.

You should rewatch it man, he won the first roud and lost the second. He was only taken down because he threw that fucking overhand right like a madman in the beginning of the second round. I don't care what anyone says Fedor could have had him in round 3!

But yea, that second round. I almost turned it of, when Fedor went for the heel lock or whatever at the end of it I almost had a heart attack.

Back