Name the most heart wrenching fight you've ever seen in any org.

yuki-jpg.115

Shlemenko v Jared Hess.

That knee injury was just nasty but he kept trying to fight though it. Mad respect for Hess.

Korean Zombie vs. Aldo

Felt so, so bad for TKZ after hanging in there with Aldo for 4 rounds and to pop his shoulder out at the end like that. I was gutted.

Korean Zombie vs. Aldo

Felt so, so bad for TKZ after hanging in there with Aldo for 4 rounds and to pop his shoulder out at the end like that. I was gutted.

As a huge fan of both guys that was certainly a shitty way for that fight to end.

Fedor/Bigfoot. Watching a guy Fedor's size, who also happens to be your fav fighter, being fully mounted and pounded on for several consecutive minutes by a ~280lb bjj-fighter was difficult to watch. Everyone talks about the Werdum fight because he was the first to defeat Fedor, but the BF fight was the only one where he was just thoroughly dominated. Still haven't rewatched it.

Imagine what BF would do to a small HW like Cormier...

Cro cop vs Gonzaga for sure! He is my favorite fighter of all time. To see him get KO's by his signature move sucked. I couldn't sleep that night.

Runner-ups:

1) Cro cop vs Schaub - Although on the downside of his career (and winning the match) after taking about a dozen shots to the back of the head in that match the last one KO'd him.

2) Cro Cop vs Kongo - The nut shots took it out of him and the fact I can't stand Kongo.

3) Liddell vs Franklin - Same deal

Silva vs Weidman.

I was literally yelling at Anderson to quit fucking around. And then I was like:

anderson-facepalm.jpg

This, though not for me. I was watching with a family that are all Anderson fans and they were doing the same thing. And then Weidman caught him and they all went real quiet, look of complete shock and/or abject terror on their faces.

And I hate picked, and was rooting for, Weidman. I celebrated quietly. Felt like I was clapping at a funeral.

Fedor vs Coleman II...

A lot of emotion after the fight

Tom Watson vs Murilio Rua was damn hard to watch - especially since it took such a long time for Watson to put him away. After the fight, even Tom had this look upon his face as if asking "what the fuck have I done?"

Fedor vs Big Foot. I rewatched it once since it happened, probably won't again. I have to say, Fedor was doing better than I thought when it actually happened.. But yea, I don't need to see that again. Sad

Fedor vs Bigfoot. Then Shogun vs Jones.

I have difficulty rewatching:

Crocop vs. Schaub (have difficulty rewatching most of Crocop's UFC fights, but this one was the worst just because it was Schaub)
Silva vs. Weidman (not that Silva lost, but the way that he lost)
Roop vs. Korean Zombie (didn't like seeing KZ get KOed)

Poirier vs. KZ.

They're two of my favourite fighters and to see Poirier lose like that, and his reaction afterwards was almost heart breaking.

Back