Name some forgotten UFC Fighters!

the sandman

tumblr_mk16s9iO5T1qhndw9o1_400.gif

and terry

houston alexander

Bisping hit him with an illegal knee (some think on purpose) and put Jorge on queer street. he could have taken the Diego Sanchez (or the more unsuccessful try of still my boy vs gegard) but Jorge was too much man for that and kept fighting. Fight changed totally on the illegal knee though I think Bisping wins either way..
I ended up liking Bisping a good amount, but he was a fucking cunt in that fight. Between the illegal knee and the spitting it was truly a low point in Bisping's career.

Bisping hit him with an illegal knee (some think on purpose) and put Jorge on queer street. he could have taken the Diego Sanchez (or the more unsuccessful try of still my boy vs gegard) but Jorge was too much man for that and kept fighting. Fight changed totally on the illegal knee though I think Bisping wins either way..
Ah yes I remember that now, need to rewatch that one day, that knee definitely dazed Jorge. I also remember Bisping spat at Jorge's corner or that may have been another fight.

I ended up liking Bisping a good amount, but he was a fucking cunt in that fight. Between the illegal knee and the spitting it was truly a low point in Bisping's career.
yea definitely...he did not look good in all that but it got a little personal (I guess) with those lame little videos Jorge and his team made . Bisping wins that fight probably 9/10 though. I didn't like the knee though.

Ah yes I remember that now, need to rewatch that one day, that knee definitely dazed Jorge. I also remember Bisping spat at Jorge's corner or that may have been another fight.
nah it was that fight..he and his team made some pretty tame videos mocking Bisping who went way overweight considering the videos were pretty tame

Tim Lajcik. Somehow made it into one of the early UFC games, despite not having a win. Had to Wiki it, thought his name was Mark for some reason, official UFC record 0-2-1. Immortalized in a video game.

yea definitely...he did not look good in all that but it got a little personal (I guess) with those lame little videos Jorge and his team made . Bisping wins that fight probably 9/10 though. I didn't like the knee though.

Jorge was already on the downside of his career, and the videos he was making were a poor excuse to blatantly cheat, then spit at another human being. Jorge was the bigger man by downplaying the whole thing, but Bisping's actions were disgusting, especially for the time. That said, he would have and should have easily won that fight at that point of their respective careers.

As I said, at this point I am actually a fan of Bisping and I think he has grown tremendously as a person since then. That was the low point of his career imo.

Anyone who spits on someone deserves a life altering beat down.

Back