Name some forgotten UFC Fighters!

hqdefault.jpg

Also known as WhereIsGoranReljic

All of these names are still somewhat remembered today I feel. Isn't Din Thomas a coach?
I think he is. That said, I saw him at a UFC event about 10 years ago and everyone was walking right by him to stand in line for autographs from current fighters. I think a lot of fans don't know a whole lot about him.

Alan Belcher hasn't been mentioned yet. Perfectly escaped Palhares on the ground when everyone was scared of his leg locks and KOd him.

Last edited:
Demarques Jackson or Johnson

Amir Sodallah

Mark Hominick

Rafael Calvacante

JZ Calvacante

I think he is. That said, I saw him at a UFC event about 10 years ago and everyone was walking right by him to stand in line for autographs from current fighters. I think a lot of fans don't know a whole lot about him.
I see, that's actually kind of sad. I'll be honest, I don't know too much about his fighting career but looking at his record, he has 22 finishes out of 26. That's impressive, I'm sure he was an entertaining fighter.

Tim Lajcik. Somehow made it into one of the early UFC games, despite not having a win. Had to Wiki it, thought his name was Mark for some reason, official UFC record 0-2-1. Immortalized in a video game.

Andreas Kraniotakes made EA MMA despite not having a wiki page or even beating a worthwhile opponent. When the game released he had never even fought a recognizable name.

Thank you for further expanding my irrelevant fighters somehow featured in video games knowledge.

Back