Name me a better fruit...I dare you!!!

Starburst and skittles are the best fruits

I'm an unapologetic banana backer but I admit clementines are top 3 all time fruits easily.

7608.png

Mango vs. clementine!!!! Mods make it happen!!!!

Dragon fruit??? Where you get the game of thrones bullshit?!?!

Sup June Bug?!?!
200.gif

I'm never quitting that nickname hu :p :p

Those clementines are immense, especially if you are expecting something akin to the humble orange.

Strawberries gets my vote though.
There is absolutely nothing like strawberries sprinkled lightly with cracked black pepper with a glass of champagne on the first hot day of summer though. It’s the closest you might get to a little taste of heaven.

Those clementines are immense, especially if you are expecting something akin to the humble orange.

Strawberries gets my vote though.
There is absolutely nothing like strawberries sprinkled lightly with cracked black pepper with a glass of champagne on the first hot day of summer though. It’s the closest you might get to a little taste of heaven.

You sound sophisticated AF

You sound sophisticated AF
<GinJuice>
Durian-Fruit.jpg

Over 30 species of Durians, each tasting different from each other.
Some are sweet, some have taste of liquor, some taste bitter, some taste custardy.
More than half the population thinks it smells like crap.

One of the few fruits that can be eaten and also used as weapon.
I spent a while in Malaysia and the Malaysians go crazy for Durian.
The stuff smells so incredibly bad though that taxi drivers do not allow passengers with durians in their cars.
I remember making the decision to walk 4 miles back to my apartment once because there was just no way I was parting with my precious durian. The cheese I had bought was completely spoiled, and I shed a couple of kilo of fluids, but it was totally worth it.

Peaches.
Cherries.
Raspberries.
Mango
Banana
Apricot
Golden berries
Dragonfruit
Hell jackfruit is better than oranges/clementines etc

Yes sir!

I favor Mangos and Dragonfruits the most.

Good lord a perfectly rippened/sweentened mango or dragonfruit?!.... Lord have MEEERRCCYYY!!!!

Is that dragonflies? I tried dragonfruit once and it tasted quite plain tbh. Nothing amazing about it
You tried it once?
TRY IT AGAIN IT IS FRUIT.
Theres more than one kind, and they do sometimes taste bland but all fruit is like that depending on a number of factors.

Is that dragonflies? I tried dragonfruit once and it tasted quite plain tbh. Nothing amazing about it

That's because you never had a good one. The ones imported to the US are absolute trash. Bland, mostly not sweet and horrible generally speaking. I daresay i've never had a good dragonfruit in the US.

The best ones I've ever eaten were in Colombia.. Fuckin' perfect.

When you can get the right quality, there are many amazing fruits that are not really on the radar.

Many types of figs are amazing. I love Aydin figs.

0f72dc6b904147c68ab154dfbf97ca4e.jpg

I really enjoy Loquats

loquat-5-1024x819.jpg

Fresh Mangosteen is terrific.

Mangosteen-Ingredient-Spotlight960X540-1.jpg

And a really good guava is almost impossible to top. It's like the best strawberry and pear you ever tasted fucked and produced an offspring.

Guava-Tree-450w_450x.jpg

Back