Name a UFC champion who hasnt been dropped or KOed.

Conor McGregor has never once been dropped

Even more impressive is how Conor has literally only even taken 1 big shot in his entire MMA career (Nate 1)

And that's with all his fights being primarily striking fights against other elite strikers

No body else in MMA compares

No one else has fought more elite strikers, while spending the most amount of time striking, and still not ever been dropped, let alone only ever taken one big shot their entire career

Conor truly is remarkable. When we watch Conor we are legitimately watching someone from The Matrix.

Dana was spot-on. It's downright criminal how under-appreciated and underrated Conor is

@Arm Barbarian
@GreatSaintGuillotine
@GOATER
@MescalineDreams
@That209
@markg171
Why are you bringing me into this? I never said anything to the contrary, kid. I give Conor a good chance of winning this fight.

Leave me out of this bullshit

What does that have to do with the gif I posted?

Are you saying Floyd "purposely" missed every entire punch in his combination against Conor, and that it was his plan to look foolish?

Don't be that hater

Show me another PRO-BOXER matrix dodging Floyd?

Yet Conor 0-0 matrix dodged Floyd and you aren't impressed?

Speaking in general, there really is a group of Conor detractors on sherdog who are legit ....I can't even find the words to describe them

Conor did actually rock Floyd too btw
GM_20170919_215755.gif

No Im saying Floyd was basically sparring with Conor. I cant tell if youre trolling or not lol

What does that have to do with the gif I posted?

Are you saying Floyd "purposely" missed every entire punch in his combination against Conor, and that it was his plan to look foolish?

Don't be that hater

Show me another PRO-BOXER matrix dodging Floyd?

Yet Conor 0-0 matrix dodged Floyd and you aren't impressed?

Speaking in general, there really is a group of Conor detractors on sherdog who are legit ....I can't even find the words to describe them

Conor did actually rock Floyd too btw
GM_20170919_215755.gif
Please, Floyd was retired, not really training, and playing the crowd. Also not exactly known for power. Plus they aren't really the same weight class.

There are far more dangerous fights for Conor out there with people his own size.

i dont think brock has been dropped from a punch. not even tiddled

He just falls over and turtles up. I count him being dropped by Mir from a Knee, doing somersaults against Cain, and getting dropped from body kick by Overeem

Three greats come to mind:

1.- Arlovski
2.- Overeem
3.- Goulet

All of them have iron chins, never even been rocked.

He just falls over and turtles up. I count him being dropped by Mir from a Knee, doing somersaults against Cain, and getting dropped from body kick by Overeem
Or Carwin punching Brock in the face and him falling to the ground?

Most of the shots Jones have been hit with have been "at the end of punches" . He really keeps his distance and avoids the full impact. He's really only eaten a few big shots. And he literally ate them

Did you not see him turning his head from Gus like a literal day 1 amataure?

Did you not see OSP getting full extension on Jones's exposed chin?

You legit are seeing things that are not there lol. Hold up. Wait a minute. You ignore/downplay Conor matrix dodging Floyd, YET you are impressed by Jones constantly getting hammered with big shots every fight? LOL

"The fact he takes shots at the end of it, shows his defense"

My goodness, how delusional do you have to be friend, and thats a genuine question. My mind is literally boggled right now. Sorry, but I can't even imagine how your brain must operate to be that warped.

*Conor actually showing elite level defense in a boxing ring against a boxing great = "meh"

Yet somehow

*Jones getting hit with big shots by smaller MMA fighters = "wow I'm impressed by Jones 'defense' "

You are literally out of your mind lmao. People with such bias always end up exposing themselves in the end.

Jones has some of the worst boxing and defense of any MMA champ I've ever seen. Ronda Rousey level

xc7qlf.gif

Yeah what "great defense"

mwsls7.gif

Right on the chin.

2d7hmkx.gif

Right on the chin as Jones is caught reaching

168ijk2.gif

Again Jones caught reaching. Being exposed with another overhand right on the chin

2iulhs.gif

Beautiful 1-2 by DC. Right straight lands as FLUSH as possible.

155rt38.gif

Again, Jones caught reaching.

2946upy.gif

118dn6a.gif

14o505d.gif

Jones has god awful boxing, downright bad footwork, and shit-tier amature defense

Jones is nothing but eye pokes, oblique kicks and wrestling

Jones's success was nothing but the result of LHW being the weakest division in MMA, to where on top of that, Jones never fought anyone his size or age

@The Domin8or

@Arm Barbarian

Last edited:
Shogun Rua

he is still undefeated and defending that belt

just beat DC a few weeks ago via leglock round 1

Has anyone dropped DC? The second Jones fight was a NC, so it doesn't count officially.
Rumble dropped him
So essentially you are triggered and want me to stop stating FACTS

Man, sherdog really has gone to shit with the trolling

If I'm speaking such non sense then surely you can point out something. GO

Slavery, child Sex trafficking, animal abuse, genocide, terrorism... Underappreciation of Conor McGregor.
Obviously I meant in the context of the MMA world lol

Last edited:
Good Lord man, ask your server about their "low sodium" options next time.

#SuperSalty

Did you not see him turning his head from Gus like a literal day 1 amataure?

Did you not see OSP getting full extension on Jones's exposed chin

You legit are seeing things that are not there

I mean, wait a minute

You ignore/downplay Conor matrix dodging Floyd

Yet you are impressed by Jones constantly getting hammered with big shots ever fight

"The fact he takes shots at the end of it, shows his defense"

My god how delusional do you have to be.

Sorry but I can't even imagine how your brain must operate to be that warped.

*Conor actually showing elite level defense in a boxing ring against a boxing great "meh"

*Jones getting hit with big shots by smaller MMA fighters "wow I'm impressed by Jones 'defense' "

You are literally out of your mind lol. People with such bias double standard agendas always end up exposing themselves

Jones has some of the worst boxing and defense of any MMA champ I've ever seen

xc7qlf.gif

Yeah what "great defense"

mwsls7.gif

Right on the chin.

2d7hmkx.gif

Right on the chin as Jones is caught reaching

168ijk2.gif

Again Jones caught reaching. Being exposed with another overhand right on the chin

2iulhs.gif

Beautiful 1-2 by DC. Right straight lands as FLUSH as possible.

155rt38.gif

Again, Jones caught reaching.

2946upy.gif

118dn6a.gif

14o505d.gif

Jones has God awful boxing, bad footwork, and shit-tier amature defense

Jones is nothing but eye pokes, obloque kicks and wrestling

Jones's success was nothing but the result of LHW being the weakest division in MMA where on top of that Jones never fought anyone his size or age

@The Domin8or

@Arm Barbarian

So essentially you are triggered and want me to stop stating FACTS

Man, sherdog really has gone to shit with the trolling

If I'm speaking such non sense then surely you can point out something. GO

You're trolling and it's obvious but I'll state a FACT anyway:

Your hero is the only man in mma history to be stripped of not one but TWO belts because he didn't have the guts to compete like a man and risk losing them.

"Fighters" like Khabib and Jones are disqualified from this thread

Jones has shitty defense, and 80% of his fights take place on the ground where NO striking ever occurs. Even then, Jones still gets wiped out and hammered with dozens of big shots in nearly all of his fights

Khabib's fights are like 95% on the ground where NO striking ever occurs (has bad striking himself)

What's truly impressive is striking based fighters who spent the majority of time striking against other elite strikers.

The only correct answer to this thread is Conor McGregor. No one else has spent more time striking against other actual elite strikers while never being dropped, heck - while only ever taking 1 big shot their MMA career, and while being as impressively dominant as Conor has been

@Arm Barbarian
@The Domin8or
@markg171
@That209
@MescalineDreams
@nick jacoby

Back