Name a UFC champion who hasnt been dropped or KOed.

Name a UFC champion or a former UFC champion that wasn't dropped at some point or Knocked out. Either when a fighter was knocked down from a strike or being rocked or a knock out. Not a TKO when the fight is stopped because the fighter is just being overwhelmed but still on their feet but an actual KO or a stoppage when the fighter falls down.

I remember how annoying I found Garbrandt on TUF when he was telling TJ Dillashaw he had "no chin".
Basically Tj had been dropped by Dodson (and popped right back up) and Cody dropped him
in sparing once.

On the other hand Cody had been brutally KOed as an amateur.

Anyways can you think of a Champ or former champ who wasnt dropped or KOed at some point?

So Far the only answer is................. Jon Jones... Maybe Covington?

The original Don Dadda, Royce Gracie? Never been KO’d atleast!

451E569E-7461-478D-B943-DA807996B709.jpeg

Has Ken Shamrock ever been dropped?

I though you said Frank...and this gif is too epic not to post, Stockton represent.
{<Scared}

?????????? I would love to see how one is different than the other. In both situations you can either recover or be finished. But in both you are DROPPED.
Crumpling up to try and take less damage is a choice. Being planted on your ass is not.

Paolo Costa

source.gif

I count him being dropped by Mir from a Knee
That never happened. Mir threw a jumping knee while Brock had ahold of his other leg for a single, similar to Yves KO of Edson Berto... except it had very little effect. Brock went into Mirs half guard with a smile on his face. I just recently rewatched that fight, I’m certain of it.

Colby hasn’t been dropped nor has Khabib. Those are the only champions that have not. The rest have. TJ was finished by Dodson so Idk what TS is talking about.

Back