Name a situation when you felt sorry for a fighter the most?

champbless2

Seraldo Babalu
Banned
Reaction score
I know they are gladiators but at the same time they are people with emotions, what was the time you really felt sorry for fighter and why?

I wonder how soon some one will post crying DC

DT7pY--WkAAvPBP.jpg

It's often hard to watch fighters towards the end of their careers. I was never a Penn fan but the guy went from an elite fighter to getting KO'd in a parking lot outside of a bar (or a club or whatever it was)

But I also felt bad for Eddie after he lost to Conor. That was embarrassing. He had the tools to win but fought so stupidly

I felt sorry for Amanda Nunes because Herb stopped the fight early and prevented Ronda from being sent to the fucking shadow realm.
LOL, I was disappointed not to see Ronda smacked around more, too.

Jose Aldo after he lost to Conor. That was painful on so many levels. Conor talked so much shit on Jose, who because of the language barrier had to just sit there and take it, THEN Conor knocks him out in a record time, and all of a sudden, it didn't matter that Aldo was an all time great who went undefeated for 10 years. Adding insult to injury, he gets no instant rematch and Rogan starts talking up McGregor and Holloway as if they're the best 145ers of all time and Aldo never did shit.

Happens all the time. Losing a fight in front of everyone can be especially tough.

Back