• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Name a less relevant country than Ireland for MMA right now

The Principality of Sealand have not produced any top 10 fighters. They have also not produced any fighters outside the top 10

p08j9t35.jpg

Way to advertise your understanding of the world and how many countries are in it. Lol.

Kosovo, Moldova, Ghana, Algeria, Albania, Turkey, Iceland, Greenland, Finland, Malta, Mali, Congo, Bahrain, Yemen, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Nepal, Bahamas, Argentina, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama.

Sooner or later if international community is late - I think there will be either legal, political or actual war to conquer moon. Or Mars.

If that ever happened I think The Moon will be severely lacking in MMA talent pool. (So far it is naturally uninhabitable though).

Cant do it, can you?

There isn't a country with a weaker roster than the Irish. I challenge you to name one.

Only decent fighter Ireland has right now is Paul Felder, and he's retired.
Unpopular opinion here.... it was never relevant

Germany easily. Your weak trolling deserves exactly the life you live.

Many are less relevant. They have one fighter,who happens to the most popular fighter in MMA. Some countries dont even got a fighter in the ufc.

The replies had me...

ezgif.com-gif-maker-4414b0e732dc7cde2c.gif

Cant do it, can you?

There isn't a country with a weaker roster than the Irish. I challenge you to name one.

Only decent fighter Ireland has right now is Paul Felder, and he's retired.

.....What bro Paul Felder is from Philly...

India by a landslide, 1.2 billion people and to me knowledge have never produced a single top 15 mma fighter in any weight class. Considering their love for wrestling, I would have thought some of them would have transitioned for the money by now.

Back