• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Name a less relevant country than Ireland for MMA right now

Cant do it, can you?

There isn't a country with a weaker roster than the Irish. I challenge you to name one.

Only decent fighter Ireland has right now is Paul Felder, and he's retired.

I'll take the bait.
North Korea.
Paul Felder? Are you drunk?

Poor troll attempt.

Being the most successful football team in the world defines Rangers

And Rangers have a strong history with Ireland.

Just Irish mma sucks hard right now, keep the thread on topic please

Your club died in 2012 braaa. The Rangers/Newco won their first ever major title last season, denying Celtic a historic 10 in a row! SlippyG's third attempt! Going for 2 in a row this year braaa, but with "the world's best fans" now back in the stadium it's going to be a long season! Best of luck!

Name any country other than Ireland. If you can.
LOL
#hatersgonnahate
#conorbless
{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Cant do it, can you?

There isn't a country with a weaker roster than the Irish. I challenge you to name one.

Only decent fighter Ireland has right now is Paul Felder, and he's retired.

Scotland, N Ireland are two nearby for sure. It's the infestation of English rejects that tainted their bloodlines.

All the good English genes stayed in England

Ngannou put France and Cameroon on the mma map, but the talents are still lacking.

Vatican City

There's some potential, though: https://www.breakingburgh.com/pope-...hell-go-all-brazilian-jiu-jitsu-on-their-ass/ .

feab06be2b296834b47b9789604ba53c.jpg

Back