• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Name a less relevant country than Ireland for MMA right now

Made up places don’t count
never-ending-story.jpeg
R u dumb

The ridiculous part of this thread isn’t that it’s reached this many pages. It’s the amount of people that don’t understand the definition of the word “country”. And it’s difference to a “continent”, or any other specific geographical area of land.

Seriously though, it's India. One of the world's most populous countries and not a single damn star, male or female

Yeah I love Connor that's why I called him worlds biggest piece of shit.. but I guess having Craig's journeyman balls in your mouth makes reading comprehension hard when you've already got the IQ of a toothbrush.
Toothbrushes don’t have IQ, they are inanimate object. Silly comment. Probably why you think Irish MMA fighters don’t suck.

Irish Olympian Jack Woolley was hospitalized on Friday night after he was physically assaulted in Dublin City by a gang of men and women in their early 20s.

Fcuk sake. What’s wrong with some people.

I wonder what drove you to point this out. Like, you know Ireland has a small population and after all other sports, which includes a domestic game which no other country plays that takes a large chunk of people out of the equation, there's a tiny talent pool left.

Scotland has as many people as Ireland and isn't really more relevant, and you don't have a domestic sport like Ireland so you should be doing a lot better.

So it seems you just have a problem with Ireland. I also got blocked from this thread for 24 hours. You didn't snitch on me did you?

Toothbrushes don’t have IQ, they are inanimate object. Silly comment. Probably why you think Irish MMA fighters don’t suck.

I know they don't thats why I compared you to one. It's something you both share. My mistake in thinking you'd be able to comprehend the comparison.

Back