Name a fighter (or few) that deserve a second shot in the UFC

Khabib deserves a 2nd chance

Elias Theodorou, and I'm not even joking.

He's 2-0 with 2 TKOs since he was cut, and that cut was bullshit in the first place.

He seemed skilled, but they ain't bring him back. His fight with Brunson seemed like a cry for help.

giphy.gif

Mads Burnell. Was pretty surprised when he was cut. He was picking Arnold Allen apart until Allen got that come from behind Guillotine.
He's 6-0 since being cut.

Sergio and Lineker are the 2 biggest ones for me, also believe Theodoro never deserved to be cut, had a solid win streak but then got robbed and immediately cut, goofy and comical striking aside the guy wins against real competition... somehow...

He seemed skilled, but they ain't bring him back. His fight with Brunson seemed like a cry for help.

giphy.gif
I like how he tries to hit him as if he's holding a hammer.... But hes trying to hit him with the wooden butt of the hammer lolol

My first thought was Lineker as well, he was mostly in awesome fights. :confused:

I was sad to see Formiga and Alcantara go as well, but they were getting up there in age, so it's pretty understandable. Borg I didn't get though...

An honorable mention to Maestro and Polo Reyes, who were also cut in 2020 - couldn't they have had a rematch before that!

Thanh Le was on DWCS and got passed over. He's had zero fights go to decision since then. Dude is a joy to watch and I can't believe the UFC didn't want that.

He was on TUF too. Super exciting! Would love to see him back

Forgot to say even if they willingly left ufc, any former ufc fighter my b lol

Artem lobov...
Young up and comer, cut by the UFC due to spreading fear throughout the ranks.

no one tbh

all these guys who get cut pretty much deserve to be cut and then get destroyed by nobodies in japan or bellator

Derrick Lewis. The guy constantly wins when ppl expect to lose and I would love to see them Lewis and Frank redeem themselves for one of the worst fights in UFC history.

Rory, Moose, Mouse, Horiguchi would all be very welcome returns but they were not happy so helping other promotions better for industry. UFC top dog comfortably but decent competition can evolve in other promotions too. Some cycle thru UFC eventually, Chandler now. Others will come n go. Rumble n Bader would also be welcome back but they r expensive.

Back