Name a fighter (or few) that deserve a second shot in the UFC

With zero wins in a combined 4 UFC and Pride fights where he was stopped in the first round in every fight? I don't know; not exactly stellar numbers.

The more troublesome thing is- he got a very long sentence for rape. Then her scored the first fighting win of his career against his cell mate at Wasco state prison- problem is, he also killed this inmate, so now he has a life sentence.

So Dana will have to convince CDCR to release Joe Son on work furlough for a fight, which they won't do.

However, there is no reason someone practicing the art of Joe Son Do couldn't win a title, I don't see it happening though....

Last edited:
Lineker
Bibulatov
Taisumov
Khabilov

all horrendous cuts

Khabilov was a great cut, he was the most boring fighter on the roster. Can't believe he turned out to be that boring after his exhilarating suplexes of death debut.

Some random ones I wouldn't mind getting another shot.

Cory Hendricks
Shorty Torres
Jarrod Brooks
Shoeface
Bruno Korea
Taylor Lapilus
Naoya Inoue

Khabilov was a great cut, he was the most boring fighter on the roster. Can't believe he turned out to be that boring after his exhilarating suplexes of death debut.

That's a reach. He wasn't the most exciting but there were plenty more boring fighters specially if we include WMMA. His fights with Masvidal and Benson were both great but he did coast more against lower competition

Is Junie Browning still alive?
If so, him.

That's a reach. He wasn't the most exciting but there were plenty more boring fighters specially if we include WMMA. His fights with Masvidal and Benson were both great but he did coast more against lower competition

Those fights were years ago now. His last five or six fights (without looking up the record) were an absolute chore to watch.

I genuinely can't think of anyone on the UFC roster who's more boring to watch. There are some not on the roster (he's not Satoshi Ishii levels of boring) but not too many.

Rory
Gegard
Tumenov
Taisumov (?)
Horiguchi
Sasaki
Lineker

Thanh Le was on DWCS and got passed over. He's had zero fights go to decision since then. Dude is a joy to watch and I can't believe the UFC didn't want that.

Back