Naked, Unarmed Man Tripping on LSD Mauled by San Diego Police Dog

You sound like a coward.

So, you think cops should have to go h2h with druggies? You know most cops only get the h2h training provided by the department, and most don't go to mma schools. Not to mention grappling with a suspect leaves you open to getting stabbed. Sure this guy is naked and clearly unarmed but, I think overall dept policy should be to avoid "fighting" with suspects at all costs. This isn't the octagon.

That said, why didn't they do a felonly stop on this guy, if they thought he was a threat? He followed the command to come up the hill, so why not a few more verbals?

So in your mind, harmlessly wandering around nature naked = acting like an idiot and you deserve to have your leg permanently disfigured? Strong reasoning ability you've got there boyo.

Nature? The dude was in a residential area surrounded by homes and a school...

That's unfortunate. You'll likely be locked in your media and consumer based conditioning for life.

Why would anyone want to try drugs in the first place? Such a high likely hood of getting addicted, and all they physical side affects that come with it. I just don't see why getting high, is worth all the horrible stuff that goes with it.

What could "frying" do for his life that would in any way be a positive when the negatives are life shattering?

I hate people. We just all need to die, this species is not capable of anything but total fuckery

Translated - "I'm an authoritarian"

You need to develop more complex views than that. You sound like a third-world caveman.

(Or angsty teenager from peaceful, white majority, hippie PNW with the standard boredom-fueled/nonfunctional political views that come from that environment)

Last edited:
The cops ordering the dog to stop once he was facedown with four cops on his back. People commit crimes. Cops aren't the judges or juries. Do you think that cops can dole out any amount of punishment/pain they see fit regardless of the situation? Do you not see the need for limitations on their power?
Now see....you are blaming the police.....dig deeper..what would have stopped this from happening.?
Perhaps not committing a crime in the first place?
Stop blaming the consequence and start blaming the criminal.

Why would anyone want to try drugs in the first place? Such a high likely hood of getting addicted, and all they physical side affects that come with it. I just don't see why getting high, is worth all the horrible stuff that goes with it.

What could "frying" do for his life that would in any way be a positive when the negatives are life shattering?
A high likelihood of getting addicted to LSD? I have seen people take too much and had it harm them, but never seen anyone get addicted to the stuff.

Now see....you are blaming the police.....dig deeper..what would have stopped this from happening.?
Hey, this is 2016. We don't take responsibility for our own actions anymore.

God damn what bizarre environment are you from that you can't have an opinion more complex than "drugs are bad you'll be addicted!"? You're a fuckin weirdo dude. Were you raised in a Christian cult? People really still talk like you? Psychedelics have 0 physically addictive properties. People don't get addicted to mushrooms . Why don't you educate yourself on wtf you're talking about so you don't look retarded to the rest of us?

"Nuanced":

People can make the decision to do recreational drugs knowing they're tampering with their fragile human brain and probably funding violent gangs, etc. Do it in a basement with a friend watching.

Once they're running around naked in a densely populated city with children probably playing nearby: GET DOGGED.

People doing lsd are funding highly violent street gangs... Lmfao. You can't make this shit up. The recess bell just rang kiddo. Back to class.

God damn what bizarre environment are you from that you can't have an opinion more complex than "drugs are bad you'll be addicted!"? You're a fuckin weirdo dude. Were you raised in a Christian cult? People really still talk like you? Psychedelics have 0 physically addictive properties. People don't get addicted to mushrooms . Why don't you educate yourself on wtf you're talking about so you don't look retarded to the rest of us?

Jackass, I wasn't talking only about lsd and shrooms. I was talking about hard drugs in general. Meth,heroin, cocaine and the like. All I have to do is google the side effects of any of the common hard drugs and it is enough to ask why would anyone do it.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...c9c515899210ee5834705e6fdd7084cfH0&ajaxhist=0

You're post did not answer my question, why would anyone do hard drugs with all the known side effects?

Also, being concerned over adverse side effects is now equated with a Christian cult? Are you denying the addictive properties of hard drugs, and the many horrid side affects on health?

Jackass, I wasn't talking only about lsd and shrooms. I was talking about hard drugs in general. Meth,heroin, cocaine and the like. All I have to do is google the side effects of any of the common hard drugs and it is enough to ask why would anyone do it.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...c9c515899210ee5834705e6fdd7084cfH0&ajaxhist=0

You're post did not answer my question, why would anyone do hard drugs with all the known side effects?
Way to move the goalpost there you drooling moron. You've exposed yourself as a complete fool ITT.

Also, being concerned over adverse side effects is now equated with a Christian cult? Are you denying the addictive properties of hard drugs, and the many horrid side affects on health?

There are no long term side effects of psychedelic drugs unless you have underlying mental illness, idiot.

Next time you speed the cops should force you off the road and into a tree because you broke the law. That makes you a sub-human and incapable of receiving mercy.

What about eating shitty foods and not exercising!? I bet you do that. Why would you do this to your self?

There are no long term side effects of psychedelic drugs unless you have underlying mental illness, idiot.

MDMA just got cleared to go into final trials for study with helping treat PTSD as well.

MDMA just got cleared to go into final trials for study with helping treat PTSD as well.

I saw that. Pretty promising stuff.

The retardation level is off the chain in this thread... Where do these guys come from that they have such backwards ways of thinking? I've gotta believe some of them are third worlders.

Back