Naked, Unarmed Man Tripping on LSD Mauled by San Diego Police Dog

Still, does not address why do hard drugs when their side effects are so drastically bad.

Is LSD a hard drug ? I always thought it was kinda mild considering the amount of people that have taken it and done amazing things.

Its def something you dont wanna go overboard on though.

The initial type of crime committed does not dictate the response from law enforcement, the suspects actions dictate that

Has this thread made anyone else want a German Shepherd?

Is LSD a hard drug ? I always thought it was kinda mild considering the amount of people that have taken it and done amazing things.

Its def something you dont wanna go overboard on though.

I'd still call it a hard drug.

Yeah in this day and age, we have so much other stuff - but LSD can still kill you, and lead to permanent brain damage/insanity.

This has turned hilarious. A couple of people accomplished things on acid so it must be good, never mind the millions of losers that have done it in the same time period.
One of you vehement anti coppers has even mentioned cops deal with naked people on acid all the time.
donald-trump-two-thumbs-up-728x485.jpg

I'd say getting a bite from a dog is a small price to pay for taking illegal drugs and exposing yourself in public.

Just another example of poorly trained cops and the assholes who support this shit.

Anyone that is ok with this kind of behavior by LE is either retarded or a piece of shit.

That guy wasn't a threat to anyone.

"Hey bro, come on up here, San Diego police, we'll help you out"

10 seconds after he reaches the top of the hill they let the dog go at him.

He didn't even advance towards them once at the top, they got scared because he yelled "NO!!".

Don't get me wrong, I know cops have a tough job and have to make tough decisions, but this is
fucking pathetic.

"a bite"? Did you watch the video? The dog shredded the dudes leg up like hamburger meat!

I'd say getting a bite from a dog is a small price to pay for taking illegal drugs and exposing yourself in public.

Back