Nakamura - Sink Or Swim?

It depends entirely how poorly they use him. I'm not expecting him to be used well in the long term. He should be treated as an attraction similar to Brock rather that a guy who has meaningless matches against whoever the fuck.
Why should he be treated as good as Brock is he on Brock's level yet? just curious

Not sure what the big deal is.

Hate his entrance music for the most part.

Why should he be treated as good as Brock is he on Brock's level yet? just curious

Depends on how you view it.. I don't personally subscribe to the 'what you've done outside the WWE doesn't matter' nonsense. He is an attraction and shouldn't be wasted with weekly Jinder Mahal matches and throwaway odd couple tag matches. When he wrestles it should be a big deal, like Brock, and shouldn't be over exposed like the rest of the roster.

Depends on how you view it.. I don't personally subscribe to the 'what you've done outside the WWE doesn't matter' nonsense. He is an attraction and shouldn't be wasted with weekly Jinder Mahal matches and throwaway odd couple tag matches. When he wrestles it should be a big deal, like Brock, and shouldn't be over exposed like the rest of the roster.
I agree he deseves big matches but I don't think he's on brock's level yet slowly give him big matches

I agree he deseves big matches but I don't think he's on brock's level yet slowly give him big matches

I definitely agree with that. I just think the goal should be to try build him up to be a big deal instead of another body on the roster. He has that aura.

I definitely agree with that. I just think the goal should be to try build him up to be a big deal instead of another body on the roster. He has that aura.
Yeah for sure he's got that aura I got chills when I saw him on Sd this week but I have'nt seen him wrestle yet hopefully he's good....

^^^^^^^ are you people trolling? he comes out making stupid faces and acting more effeminate than Big E. Maybe the guy can wrestle, i dont know. but all i have seen so far is a guy who has a stupid face.

in all seriousness, if they were trying to build him as "special," i would be the type of person they would be gearing that towards. i dont watch japanese or indy feds, so it is all new to me. and all i see is an annoying guy. there is nothing about the way that he has been introduced that makes him seem "special" to me. the only thing i will give him is the music is pretty cool because the crowd is into it

^^^^^^^ are you people trolling? he comes out making stupid faces and acting more effeminate than Big E. Maybe the guy can wrestle, i dont know. but all i have seen so far is a guy who has a stupid face.

in all seriousness, if they were trying to build him as "special," i would be the type of person they would be gearing that towards. i dont watch japanese or indy feds, so it is all new to me. and all i see is an annoying guy. there is nothing about the way that he has been introduced that makes him seem "special" to me. the only thing i will give him is the music is pretty cool because the crowd is into it

Watch AJ Nak or NXT Samoa Joe Nak or NXT Sami Zayn Nak.

First off...let me say once again that anyone calling Nakamura Asian Michael Jackson is retarded. Nakamura is clearly Asian Freddie Mercury...learn your poof musicians people! That aside...I was pretty vocal when Swagsuke mania was running wild that I thought it was bs. That greatest in the world talk was bs and still is. That doesn't mean he's bad...just that he's not the undisputed God of rasslin and the most charismatic thing ever. He's on the same level as Finn and Joe...that's still pretty damn good. He'll be like them in my opinion...a top level guy but not that beyond next level star indie fans pretend is coming from either NJPW or ROH.

First off...let me say once again that anyone calling Nakamura Asian Michael Jackson is retarded. Nakamura is clearly Asian Freddie Mercury...learn your poof musicians people! That aside...I was pretty vocal when Swagsuke mania was running wild that I thought it was bs. That greatest in the world talk was bs and still is. That doesn't mean he's bad...just that he's not the undisputed God of rasslin and the most charismatic thing ever. He's on the same level as Finn and Joe...that's still pretty damn good. He'll be like them in my opinion...a top level guy but not that beyond next level star indie fans pretend is coming from either NJPW or ROH.

If WWE makes him a big deal he can transcend, I think. Maybe not to Andre / Hogan / NWO / Rock levels (I mean, who could?) but maybe a step below how household Cena / Brock are.

But if they push him like a big deal and let him have 20-30 minute tv / ppv matches with guys like AJ and Cena (and wow they're on the same show, look at that ...) ... give him grand ppv entrances ... put the damn world strap on him and make a huge deal out of him being only, what, 2nd Japanese WWF/E champion ? Wait ... do they acknowledge Inoki's reign ? Would Nak be the 1st official Japanese WWE champion ?

Okay yeah. They could make him a household name if they wanted to. I'm not saying he's more charismatic than Hogan or more technical than Angle, but he has the right combination of factors and it's the right time.

with the world environment like it is right now, i think they missed the boat in not bringing him in as a north korean henchman type guy. he could have come out and said he was gonna destroy all the american wrestlers like n. korea is going to destroy america. they missed a gold mine there

with the world environment like it is right now, i think they missed the boat in not bringing him in as a north korean henchman type guy. he could have come out and said he was gonna destroy all the american wrestlers like n. korea is going to destroy america. they missed a gold mine there

333.gif

or tsince he is like an asian freddie mercury or michael jackso, and we know how much asians love karaoke, they can have him following breezango and singing their theme, random songs, etc. all 3 are about fashion anyway. that could really get over like if after breezango wins he could start singing "another one bites the dust."

they need something like my 2 suggestions to get him to matter to people here.

Or he can just keep being himself and get over like he did everywhere he's been.

He'll sink

The fact that he doesn't speaking fluent English is what will keep him down. It's hard to promote, get yourself over and give media interviews when your English is limited.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back