Nakamura - Sink Or Swim?

Shinsuke Nakamura is probably the best working striker in professional wrestling today and not to mention his Freddie Mercury-esque rockstar persona I feel that a lot more could be done with his character.

I think Smackdown needs another face and a Cesaro or a Big E would complement Nakamura pretty well and both can do more than what what they're doing as part of their respective tag teams and would make for quite an angle with Shinsuke Nakamura.

He's finally morphing into the clown I predicted Vince would turn him into.

So, I caught a bit of Smackdown. Is he a heel, or a face, or what? It was hard to tell, 'cause he was facing Rusev who had that singing idiot in his corner, so I figured Rusev was the heel, but the announcers were treating him like a face. Then the singing guy turned on him, which seemed like a heel turn for him, but how could anyone cheer for him in the first place?

Anyways, Nakamura still sucks.

Nakamerica is crap and comes too soon after KO.

maxresdefault.jpg

Don't think they'll ever get him right on the main roster to be perfectly honest. Best case is honestly he goes back to NJPW and retires there. WWE is traditionally bad with Japanese talents.

Don't think they'll ever get him right on the main roster to be perfectly honest. Best case is honestly he goes back to NJPW and retires there. WWE is traditionally bad with Japanese talents.
What can you do with a guy that can't speak English, isn't acrobatic, isn't physically imposing, etc.?

Shinsuke Nakamura is probably the best working striker in professional wrestling today and not to mention his Freddie Mercury-esque rockstar persona I feel that a lot more could be done with his character.

I think Smackdown needs another face and a Cesaro or a Big E would complement Nakamura pretty well and both can do more than what what they're doing as part of their respective tag teams and would make for quite an angle with Shinsuke Nakamura.
he has 1/1000th of freddie's charisma. just because they tell you he is a "rockstar" doesnt make it so. the biggest problem is his face. he has a horrible face. probably the worst face i have ever seen in wrestling. and that includes carmella. he is basically a midcard guy that wrestling snobs desperately want at the top. unfortunately regular fans dont like him. especially his face

he has 1/1000th of freddie's charisma. just because they tell you he is a "rockstar" doesnt make it so. the biggest problem is his face. he has a horrible face. probably the worst face i have ever seen in wrestling. and that includes carmella. he is basically a midcard guy that wrestling snobs desperately want at the top. unfortunately regular fans dont like him. especially his face

It's some of the faces he pulls in his matches I had to get used to. The only reason the WWE brought him in is because they were looking for someone to bring the Japanese strong style and Nakamura was the man they went with.

Finally...someone who can tell the God damn difference between Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury!

upload_2018-10-3_13-5-18.gif

latest

@D.R.H.

Asuka is one year on the roster.

Is in the Battle Royale at Evolution.

Nak has had a good run in comparison, he’s a champ, people still love him.

Jesus fucking Christ.....Asuka already had the longest undefeated streak in the company history and won the first ever women's royal rumble.

Push her down everyone's throats.....we all know that works out well.

And Nakamura has a title and also won a royal rumble match....which isn't something a lot of people can say.

This is going on far too long and the goal posts have been moved so far it's just a troll thread now. <Bottle.gif>

@D.R.H.

Asuka is one year on the roster.

Is in the Battle Royale at Evolution.

Nak has had a good run in comparison, he’s a champ, people still love him.

Why am I tagged in this?

This is going on far too long and the goal posts have been moved so far it's just a troll thread now. <Bottle.gif>

<DCrying>

Nak still sucks, and has not remotely lived up to hype. Career is on downward trajectory. Enjoy the US Title run. It's all he'll ever be known for. His RR win will be a tough trivia question in a few years.

"Besides Rey Mysterio, who was the worst, most forgettable RR winner in history?"

Asuka and Nakamura's Rumble wins were Vince taunting the marks. They are loser jobbers now.

Asuka and Nakamura's Rumble wins were Vince taunting the marks. They are loser jobbers now.

Asuka still wins pretty much every singles match and most tags though.

Back