Nabisco Animal Crackers are now Cage Free!

It’s a start, but we can’t let up the pressure until this is a thing of the past as well...
DlIQXeuVsAAqKDX.jpg:large

hahahahahaha

PETA just called.
they want little crackers of humans to be made
for animal consumption as well.

lol I would absolutely buy my dog crackers that looked like me.

But they'd be filled with laxative because fuck her if she eats me.

Back in the old days, when I was still getting high, I used to crack a box of animal crackers, open a can of chocolate cake frosting and eat them like chips and salsa.

Sounds like Dunkaroos.

Back in the old days, when I was still getting high, I used to crack a box of animal crackers, open a can of chocolate cake frosting and eat them like chips and salsa.

Yeah so did every other 12 year old

<LikeReally5>

- The lion immediately attacks the zebra
- The gorilla and giraffe have a badass grappling match
- The elephant stomps the shit out of all of them

To be fair and balanced, they need to have a rustled jimmies packaging available. There would be hunters posing with dead animals, de-tusked elephants at a circus, bunch of Congolese guys carrying a dead gorilla, etc.

PT Barnum's animals have finally been set free! Go forward and roam, you glorious beasts!

<mma1>

Pressure on Nabisco led to the change.

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/21/6405...cracker-packaging-sets-the-mighty-beasts-free

Vintage package
3aee27efe5de739532492ac50bcbb239.jpg

New
food_animal_cracker_box_003.jpg

In other news, the lion killed them all five minutes after this was photo was published.

What say you War Room? Is this a great day in ANIMAL RIGHTS ACTIVISM OR WHAT???
Cecil, Harambe and Satao free at last. I havent eaten animal crackers since I was in middle school but I will celebrate this occasion by buying a box today. Thank you for this good news.

That's a great idea... kinda like Dunk-a-Roos. Thanks for the recipe!

Ironic that it was done as an ethics stunt.... since the first thing we do as kids is bite the heads off the crackers.

Everything is getting so political nowadays.

No “kids in cages”, no animal crackers in cages.

I actually have a pretty meaningful memory involving the old style Animal Cracker box.

My family went through a rough period growing up, and we were crazy poor. My parents both worked two jobs, and they had to offset because there was four kids at home because obviously they couldn't afford a baby sitter. I remember taking butter and jelly on Wonderbread sandwiches to school, with a cup for water in my lunchbox until they instituted the 25 cents a day lunch program.

Anyway, one day my dad came home from working nights, and gave us all our own box of animal crackers. It meant the world to me, in fact, I still have it, to remind me of those times and how far I've come. It may sound corny but it reminds me that no matter how bad things may seem, they can turn around.

A Lion would get murdered by an African Elephant.

Notice how they put the elephant between the Lion and the Zebra.

As soon as the elephant looks the other way that Zebra is gettin it.

Back