Nabisco Animal Crackers are now Cage Free!

We have joggers getting murdered by illegals, an out of control homeless population in San Franscio, an unhinged and morally bankrupt president, but boy am I glad we got a cookie box changed. One less thing to worry about, am I right?

PT Barnum's animals have finally been set free! Go forward and roam, you glorious beasts!

<mma1>

Pressure on Nabisco led to the change.

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/21/6405...cracker-packaging-sets-the-mighty-beasts-free

Vintage package
3aee27efe5de739532492ac50bcbb239.jpg

New
food_animal_cracker_box_003.jpg

In other news, the lion killed them all five minutes after this was photo was published.

What say you War Room? Is this a great day in ANIMAL RIGHTS ACTIVISM OR WHAT???

Finally the animals are liberated!

Well the cracker versions anyway.... Baby steps.

We have joggers getting murdered by illegals, an out of control homeless population in San Franscio, an unhinged and morally bankrupt president, but boy am I glad we got a cookie box changed. One less thing to worry about, am I right?
Do you think the people in charge of the cracker boxes are the same people in charge of catching killers and helping the homeless?

Cracker box looks way better now but of course fake outragers are gonna find a way to get angry about it

Do you think the people in charge of the cracker boxes are the same people in charge of catching killers and helping the homeless?
I’m just saying we should ALL be focusing on larger issues that actually matter.

Back in the old days, when I was still getting high, I used to crack a box of animal crackers, open a can of chocolate cake frosting and eat them like chips and salsa.

And on the 7th day, Ultramanhyata created the Dunkaroo.

hqdefault.jpg

Until I know those crackers are grass-fed instead of given a bunch of gluten, the fight continues on. Welcome to the most important issue of our time.

We can't have world peace until cartoon animals on cracker boxes are set free.

And on the 7th day, Ultramanhyata created the Dunkaroo.

hqdefault.jpg

Oh damn. Dunkaroos and those sugar packets with a candy dip stick. Sports is probably the only reason I wasn't a full-blown diabetic as a child.

Oh damn. Dunkaroos and those sugar packets with a candy dip stick. Sports is probably the only reason I wasn't a full-blown diabetic as a child.

Fun-dips? My mom would even tell me that as long as I don't eat the candy dip-stick, it was fine. Woman, I just ate a packet of sugar with added flavoring, like a candy dip-stick is gonna make a difference.

It is crazy tho, I know people in their mid-late 30's with diabetes. I am like come on guys, at a certain point, you got to hit up the gym as an adult lol.

It surely is a box of Crackers!

Whole box full of nuttin but fair skinned animals in 2018!?!? Not fer fuckin long bros. I cant believe al sharpton has let this outrage perpetrate for so long.

I don't want to eat white washed crackers in a world where both skin and cracker tones matter. No more uniformly pale snacks! It's not our parent's world anymore, it's ours and we need to shape it so that all things reflect all of this world's diverse diversity.

PETA just called.
they want little crackers of humans to be made
for animal consumption as well.

Yeah of course they're not. It's a pretty old logical fallacy.

Back