N Korea Threatens To Attack US

Rouhani said "Saying ‘Death to America’ is easy. We need to express ‘Death to America’ with action."

obama rewarded him with 150 billion dollars to accomplish that goal, maybe North Korea is trying to get paid. obama is a freaken idiot

They're like a little brat threatening an adult.

Can they even feed their population? They should probably sort that out first before taking on a super-power.

You mean at one point they stopped threatening the U.S.?!??!

When did that happen??? :)

North Korea is best Korea.

Maybe we could beat the record we set in Iraq and take Kim out in 2 weeks instead of 3.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/09/15/asia/north-korea-nuclear-program/

Why is this nuclear plant not bombed immediately, and any associated facilities they have with it? I know we have heard these threats before but now it's backed up by open enrichment and miniaturization at the facility and space missile tests. Trump might have the gonads for the job, Hillary will just appease until they have an arsenal with Lil Kim's finger on the trigger, maybe even submarines off the coast with nukes. I rate this as more pressing than Islamic State or even Iran.

I heard a couple of weeks back that the US doesn't know where North Korea's submarines have gone....scary thought

Back