Trevor Prangley

Richs wins @ MW

Jorge Rivera
Evan Tanner
Nate Quarry
David Loiseau
Jason MacDonald
Yushin Okami

Chael also did much better in his 2 fights against Anderson than Rich did (winning 5 rounds total compared to 0 for Rich). Alot of Richs fights later on were at catchweights or LHW and for some reason ppl include that in his MW resume:eek::icon_excl

1350662164405.jpg

Huge Rich fan, but Chael would of smashed him.

Myth=Plausible but not confirmed. But, your bust was a nice attempt. Dat MMA Math.

I'd pay to watch this fight though. Not to late for the UFC to make it happen.

Last edited:
you're gonna catch a lot of shit for this because Chael was never champion (yet) but if they're both in their primes I see Chael running him over. also with rich being a fan favorite and chael just beating shogun, this threads gonna rustle some jimmies

Chael fanboys are getting desperate.

Im far from a Chael fan and i cant stand his groupies who idolize him but i keep hearing nonsense that Rich was by far the 2nd greatest MW ever and its not true

People actually think that?

Rich was champ, you know, can never take that away...but he was champ when the MW division was a joke. He was also head and shoulders above almost every other MW not named Anderson Silva at the time, though. Definitely a great MW, but I think Chael has been more successful.

Condit is a former champ, Chael isn't.

Are you joking or just completely clueless? Condit is a former WEC champ. Chael would be a former WEC champ but his opponent missed weight.

When we say prime is that trt?

Franklin would get the decision against sonnen in a close fight

Back